• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, im so interested on this last epi...basicly im always excited on the new ones:lol: but i dont know when im gonna find the time to watch it...exams bleeh

by the way does someone know when the 'winter break' is gonna start and until when? im gonna need to watch Miami in my language in the break which is pretty bad, but i need to get the weekly fix of Ryan:D

and thank on the comments on my avi:D, i was :eek: when i saw this pic, and couldnt resist to make it, its so gorgeous:rolleyes:

e: my net is still slow, the caps are wooow, i like that shirt :D

I have a feeling this may have been the last episode until the New Year now, Stee. :( Not sure, but the next three in a row at least are reruns.

Nice pics, in the first that gun doesn't look very steady in his hand. :lol: And wow, the shirt.

Yep, this was the last one until new year. :(

I liked Ryan's shirt and his tie, separately, but together? No... :lol: An orange shirt with a blue tie. Though he did have blue stripes on his orange shirt, so I guess that's why they had him wear that tie, but still... it didn't look well blended. Though he looked hot anyway. :lol:

I have a feeling this may have been the last episode until the New Year now, Stee. :( Not sure, but the next three in a row at least are reruns.

Yea it was, it's winter break now for them. :(

luf100 said:
Nice pics, in the first that gun doesn't look very steady in his hand. :lol: And wow, the shirt.

He had just finished showing the guy the warrant with his other hand that's probably why it looks unsteady. :)

Yep, this was the last one until new year. :(

I liked Ryan's shirt and his tie, separately, but together? No... :lol: An orange shirt with a blue tie. Though he did have blue stripes on his orange shirt, so I guess that's why they had him wear that tie, but still... it didn't look well blended. Though he looked hot anyway. :lol:

lol, i didnt even recognize the blue stripes for the first time, the tie itself was way too distracting to notice those.
when hes holding the gun...is seems hes laughing about something, although i cant imagine guns and smile together - but agreed he looks hot no matter what :drool:

im doing research on season4 dvd as a christmas present for myself:D im fed up with watching that season in Hungarian, the voices, especially Ryan's voice is awful:(
and even more :( that no more new epi until next year

Season 4 dvd would be a nice present. That was the first season I saw, and the first Miami dvd set that I bought. He had a better dress sense back then too. Not sure if they got a new stylist between now and then, but IMO it's been a change for the worse. Now I just try to ignore the outfits. I was a little disappointed with his screen time, but as always hope for more the next episode. It'll probably be a few weeks until then, but I'm sure it'll go by quickly.

luf100 said:

He had just finished showing the guy the warrant with his other hand that's probably why it looks unsteady. :)
Oooh, okay. When he pulled the warrant out I was like "where did he pull that from?" It was a big piece of paper to pull out of a pocket. :lol:

luf100 said:

Oooh, okay. When he pulled the warrant out I was like "where did he pull that from?" It was a big piece of paper to pull out of a pocket. :lol:

So true :guffaw:, shouldn't it have been folded and he had to unfold it? But then that would make the scene go not so smooth, lol!

]Oooh, okay. When he pulled the warrant out I was like "where did he pull that from?" It was a big piece of paper to pull out of a pocket.

So true , shouldn't it have been folded and he had to unfold it? But then that would make the scene go not so smooth, lol![/quote]

I never even thought off that when I was watching! :lol: I used to watch Highlander where they used to pull these giant swords out of seemingly nowhere. One of the behind the scenes things showed someone kind of kneeling nearby who would hand them the sword. I can see someone hiding behind Ryan just holding that piece of paper.

So true :guffaw:, shouldn't it have been folded and he had to unfold it? But then that would make the scene go not so smooth, lol!
:lol: I can just see how that scene would go.

"You can't search without a warrant!"
......... "Hold on, it's there. It's stuck... I almost have it. One sec."
Horatio keeps gun on bad guy while they wait.
"Ah, okay got it. Look, warrant! So ha!"

:lol: I can just see how that scene would go.

"You can't search without a warrant!"
......... "Hold on, it's there. It's stuck... I almost have it. One sec."
Horatio keeps gun on bad guy while they wait.
"Ah, okay got it. Look, warrant! So ha!"

:guffaw:Oh that would be hilarious! That should be an alternate scene, just for fun!

As much as he wasn't seen in this epsiode, he had some really nice scenes. I feel that I'm more forgiving at the fact we don't see alot of him in this episode. For one, Ryan was there a lot in last week's episode. And two...we're getting a ubber cool Ryan storyline after the new year!!! :) Since i'm sleepy right now, i'm going to review in small words....

-No more blue tie with orange shirt!!! For crying out loud! (Still hott though! :) )

-RaVe scene ubber cute!

-Ryan with gun=drool fest!!!

-Ryan flashing gun at bad guys=even more of a drool fest!!!

Haha Ryan was feeling H's super aura. He gained a super power for a second. That's how he magically made the warrant appear out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back