Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Fade Out. :)

Aha, I saw an interview with him once where he talks about the car in Cyberlebrity and how he didn't like it. I'll see if I can find it. :lol:

EDIT: Not available anymore on YouTube, but hey that's what Google's for.

http://www.webcarpetlive.com/fallpremiereparty/videos/07267105756

I must say, damn he is hot. :drool:
Thanks for lonk, he so hot :drool: and funny :guffaw:
I need watch it again (and again and again...) :rolleyes:
It is a pity we do not see more interview with him :(

I love that interview. I've seen It'like fourteen times when it was on youtube. It's even saved on my Togo/Ryan playlist.

Yes I have a playlist containing nothing but Togo and Togo-related videos! it's beautiful! :drool:

I was glad to see they let Ryan have a nice ride now. Not that little Preis or whatever it was, he had in the ep where he was that swimmers bodyguard. What a little POS that was. But I guess when you don't have a good job, ya got to downsize, and he did.

that was the ep he found out he had that infection in his eye and might lose his eyesight or need surgery. I can't think of the name though, sry. That was pretty hot him hitting that locker.

I dont even remember him being in a car, let alone what it was like. I have a terrible memory :rolleyes: but it does make sense that he had a crappy car when he was fired, or the whole 'ive got no money' thing wouldnt have worked.

I love that scene where he is bashing the locker. Very hot indeed :drool:

I love that interview. I've seen It'like fourteen times when it was on youtube. It's even saved on my Togo/Ryan playlist.

Yes I have a playlist containing nothing but Togo and Togo-related videos! it's beautiful! :drool:

That sounds like a good playlist :)

It was Fade Out. :)

Aha, I saw an interview with him once where he talks about the car in Cyberlebrity and how he didn't like it. I'll see if I can find it. :lol:

EDIT: Not available anymore on YouTube, but hey that's what Google's for.

http://www.webcarpetlive.com/fallpremiereparty/videos/07267105756

I must say, damn he is hot. :drool:
Thanks for lonk, he so hot :drool: and funny :guffaw:
I need watch it again (and again and again...) :rolleyes:
It is a pity we do not see more interview with him :(

It is a pity indeed

Ive just watched that interview. I wish Jon would do more of them, he is so good to watch. He was funny about that car! Sounds like he had fun in London for his Birthday. Its a shame they didn't get Ronnie Wood to play Uncle Ron, that would have been so cool.

I kind of take offense at that interview! I was still on dial up when they made that! :lol: But I've seen it a few times. He does seem to interview really well in the ones that I've seen.

Frosty! I love your pic of Ryan in your sig! He's so focused and glaring! :)

Anyways...Wasn't the episode amazing!! :)

I really liked the episode. Especially the Eric/Ryan interaction. :D What did Ryan say Eric missed? Sunday something? Was that mentioning that they hang out together outside of work? I didn't quite catch it so I'm not sure.

I really liked the episode. Especially the Eric/Ryan interaction. :D What did Ryan say Eric missed? Sunday something? Was that mentioning that they hang out together outside of work? I didn't quite catch it so I'm not sure.

I didn't quite catch it either, will have to rewatch. But it seemed like something they do outside of work.

Is it just me or are you tired of barely seeing Ryan? He needs an episode! :scream:

I thought Ryan was in it a lot tonight. He had like 6 or 7 scenes which is much better than he had last season. :lol: He had his top buttons on his shirt open again... and no tie. :D Light yellow shirt. Looked good on him. :)

:drool:Not to mention his hair looked very nice too; looks like he got a little shave on the sides of his hair there. Yummy :drool:

I thought Ryan was in it a lot tonight. He had like 6 or 7 scenes which is much better than he had last season. :lol: He had his top buttons on his shirt open again... and no tie. :D Light yellow shirt. Looked good on him. :)
Yea, I thought he was there quite a bit last night too! I was happy with his screen time. Plus I really liked how he mentioned that when he used to place bets, he was good at bending the truth so he knew Eric was doing the same thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back