• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Legal for the first time. I'm not into the haircut (or lack there of!) but Ryan is hilarious! I finally saw that 'that's hot' part. :guffaw: He deadpanned it so well! Anyone notice that was Claire from Lost who said it? Anyways, back to season 3 for me.

Some people just look good in glasses, and it has to be the right kind. Togo obviously has the right kind. I awkwardly wore glasses for ten years before I finally got contacts. I also have glasses for reading, but contacts make life soooo much easier. But whatever. He can rock 'em.

I agree you with guys, Jon definitely pulls off his glasses. Im not so sure if Ryan could, but I dont know, picture it, it's kind of cute :lol: Did anyone notice that his hair was kind of strange in Monday's episode? If you looked closely in some scenes, it looked like it was almost a comeover kind of thing. Not like a grandpa comeover but like a 5th grade picture day one. :lol: Maybe I'm just weird or he was in weird lighting, I dont know. But I did enjoy the episode, it was nice to see some Ryan banter.

I don't see him in enother glasses, that's look cute and funny, and retro :) I want see him in sunglasses in the show or in life, because he looks cool with Aviator glasses :cool:
I'm glad that he have more screentime in this season, i was so disappointed about season 6, i almost cry when he have only two scene in ep :(
So, when we finally find out who is Billy, in 7x13? In January?

I think it would be interesting if they showed him wearing glasses while he was at home reading or something. His secret life....with his glasses...oooo

But I doubt that would happen. If he needed glasses at home to read, I'm pretty sure he'd need them to analyze evidence and whatnot. Maybe Ryan wears contacts. I don't know. Too early for me to make anything make sense.

Some people just look good in glasses, and it has to be the right kind. Togo obviously has the right kind. I awkwardly wore glasses for ten years before I finally got contacts. I also have glasses for reading, but contacts make life soooo much easier. But whatever. He can rock 'em.
Everyone is talking about contacts. I've wanted them for so long but my mom says they're too expensive. :rolleyes: Hopefully I'm one of those people who can pull glasses off. Doesn't matter anyway because I'm blind without them, so I wear them no matter what. :lol: I'm guilty of practicing my Horatio impression with them. :D

I think on the show, Ryan just doesn't wear glasses. Nothing else has ever been mentioned so yea. Adam Rodriguez wears glasses too doesn't he?

luf, you could always go to acuve (or however its spelled)'s website and get them to send you a coupon for a free trial pair of contacts. Though they never sent me mine. I may have to go back to the website and ask again. :lol: Maybe it got lost in the mail or delivered to the wrong address or something. Our mail carrier isn't always the same (sometimes they are subs).

I think Jonathan probably doesn't wear the glasses all the time. But, glasses or not, he's still cute. :D

I'm guilty of practicing my Horatio impression with them.
It's my guilty pleasure too.:guffaw:

I think Jonathan probably doesn't wear the glasses all the time. But, glasses or not, he's still cute.
He always cute (with or without galsses), and see pics with him without glasses (on partys and some times with friends).

Adam Rodriguez wears glasses too doesn't he? I've seen a lot of candid pics of Adam with glasses on too. I don't understand if in real life the actor wears glasses for any reason, why they wouldn't have their character wear them. I heard Jonathan say on a radio show that he stopped to pics up his contacts, so he definately wears them. I've noticed in some close up pics of him on the show, his eyes are a little blood shot, I'm guessing from the contacts. He can pull off glasses for sure, he even looks good in those funky thick black glasses he wears.

Adam Rodriguez wears glasses too doesn't he? I've seen a lot of candid pics of Adam with glasses on too. I don't understand if in real life the actor wears glasses for any reason, why they wouldn't have their character wear them. I heard Jonathan say on a radio show that he stopped to pics up his contacts, so he definately wears them. I've noticed in some close up pics of him on the show, his eyes are a little blood shot, I'm guessing from the contacts. He can pull off glasses for sure, he even looks good in those funky thick black glasses he wears.

I haven't really looked, but when people wear contacts you can see them when you see a close-up. How often do they do closeups of him though? :( Oh well. My eyes are always bloodshot from my contacts, I can imagine it happens to other people too.

I've seen Adam in glasses too.I've even seen him in the kinda dorky black rim glasses similar to Jon's.When the show continued after the writer's strike,I noticed Jon's eyes were blood shot.They apparently worked really long hours to get the episodes done,and some of them were sick.I thought Emily's eyes were blood shot too.

I haven't really looked, but when people wear contacts you can see them when you see a close-up. How often do they do closeups of him though? :( Oh well. My eyes are always bloodshot from my contacts, I can imagine it happens to other people too.

That depends on the type of contacts. If you wear hard contacts you won't be able to see them in close-up shots like you would soft contacts.

Is Ryan ever going to get a storyline? The teaser with Bill was supposed to introduce a storyline, but it seems that all of the upcoming stories have the focus on Delko.

Gopens, welcome to the thread. Passes out cookies, no make that mince pies, im feeling festive!
There is an upcoming episode that will deal with the Billy thing. Actually im quite optimistic about upcoming Ryan screen time. Looking at the spoilers, Ryan is mentioned a few times. So, fingers crossed.

Jon does totally rock those glasses. I dont think it would fit the character now though. Maybe in s3. They would have looked very adorkable with the sweater vests!

GNRF- Your a mod! Congrats.

Ah, Ive just seen that Fieldmouse is a mod now as well! Congrats to you too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back