• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'll admit he did have some good moments in season 4-5, He had some pretty nice moments in season 6 case in point...
RWcrotchshot.jpg

Last edited:
I was watching a rerun of "Shock" the other day, and I was surprised by how much cuter Ryan looked back then. I'm convinced it's the hair (though the clothes have something to do with it too.)

I had always thought he looked cuter back then too, and I think it was the hair.
I thought that it made him look more playful :p

So, I give my hairstyle vote to "Season 3, maybe a little season 4"

And thanks for the gorgeous picture miamifan :) But then again, every picture of him is gorgeous isn't it? ;)

Seasons 4 & 5, definitely. It looked perfectly natural without it spiked in 34589643857 different directions. Season 3 was pretty cute, but someone watching an episode with me was like, "Why do they keep showing this 17 year old guy?"

Lol...I wouldn't say he looked that young, but still. If they could have his hair and clothes like season 4, we'd be great. It was totally perfect.

I love the look on his face in the 6-7 picture haha...

^ :lol: He did look really young though, when I first started watching Miami, my little brother didn't even realize that season 3 Ryan and every other season Ryan were the same guy.

I like season 5-6-7 Ryan the most. Season 2-4 was cute, but the spikey hair looks sexier. :shifty: I just like it more. I think he was skinnier in season 3 too and mixed with the long hair he looked really young, and that's why he looked cute.

I love discussions on hair and clothes! :lol:

Lovely pics. I think he looks hot whatever the season:drool:

I cant decide which is the best look. I think Season 6/7 his body looks the fittest (not that I've been paying that much attention 'cough'). You can tell he has been working out alot.
Season 3- he looked cutest. He did look really young, and I know some dont like his longer hair towards the end of season 3, but I really liked it that length. But that wouldnt suit him now.
Season 4- I think he had the best clothes then. There was a good mix of suits (without the dreaded ties) and t-shirts.
Season 5- Overall not my favourite but when he was at the gun range looking all casual- now that is a look I would like to see again :) (as long as he isnt fired again :rolleyes:)

Season 3, cute and innocent, and i like his long hair there, IMO so skinny with short hair he didn't looks cute as with long hair :rolleyes:
Season 4, best haircut, best wardrobe. No ties, we saw jackets, t-shirts :drool: and he loooks VERY HOT :drool:
Season 5, not so good as season 4, but i like it too. :thumbsup:
Season 6, i already hate ties. They wanna him looks like H, but it's too much, they should give him sunglasses :lol:
Season 7, in eps "Won't get Fueled again" and "Wrecking Crew" he was sooo hot :drool: but others, he still hot, but those ties :eek:. I like suits, but without ties like in "Power Tripp" :)

So, i think his best wardrobe and haircut season was season 4 :rolleyes:

I like his hair this season (7) the best. As for clothes I agree on season 4 and I liked season 6. But the green shirt and leather jacket and the jacket plus white tshirt this season has been really hot! No more suits though, bring back the jeans! :drool::drool:

I think I'll have to go with early season 3 hair. It was a lil long and he looked so sweet and innocent. By the end of 3, it was a little too long and out of control. I loved the short haircut of 4 next. As for clothing, I'll go with season 3 also. He didn't wear many dress jackets and ties and a lot more casual clothes. T shirts :drool: I didn't care for that one green sport jacket he wore in 3, but I liked the grey one. I do like the jackets they have had him in, especially the leather one :drool:

That green s3 sports jacket was pretty nasty, but he does look good in casual. I totally agree that the leather jacket was hot and I really like that white jacket that has made a few appearances.
I think s4 was my fav, clothes wise. It wasnt as formal as now, but he looked professional.
Is there a new episode next week?

Yep, it's new next week. I tried to find the promo online, but apparently it's not up on CBS' website and I can't find it on youtube either.

Does anyone know the name of the episode where Ryan is angry and punches the lockers? I can't remember what ep and why he does that. :lol:

more
Ryan
caps
from
Crime
Wave

Those are the last of the caps.

Next up is "Speed Kills". here's the first one:

More later. :)

By the way, the caps for "Power Trip" are now up at that one site.

last row has the pics where he smiled at the boy. :)

Last edited:
I was glad to see they let Ryan have a nice ride now. Not that little Preis or whatever it was, he had in the ep where he was that swimmers bodyguard. What a little POS that was. But I guess when you don't have a good job, ya got to downsize, and he did.

that was the ep he found out he had that infection in his eye and might lose his eyesight or need surgery. I can't think of the name though, sry. That was pretty hot him hitting that locker. Cory wrote a blog about that ep and said that Togo kept hitting that locker so hard and it was real punches.

I think it was Fade Out 4:14 but I could be wrong. :(

haha, cute video. Thanks luf100 !

Poor guy, he did kind of get the short end of the stick when it came to the cars.
But he is hot and would look good in any car ;)

It was Fade Out. :)

Aha, I saw an interview with him once where he talks about the car in Cyberlebrity and how he didn't like it. I'll see if I can find it. :lol:

EDIT: Not available anymore on YouTube, but hey that's what Google's for.

http://www.webcarpetlive.com/fallpremiereparty/videos/07267105756

I must say, damn he is hot. :drool:

Great video! Thanks for posting the link. I watched it twice. I love when the interviewer asked him about his Iphone and he said, "Care to show us your hardware?" and Jon sort of laughed. Was he thinking what I was thinking? :guffaw: Cause I wouldn't mind either way....

Hey everyone, sorry for being MIA :D
That green s3 sports jacket was pretty nasty, but he does look good in casual. I totally agree that the leather jacket was hot and I really like that white jacket that has made a few appearances.
I think s4 was my fav, clothes wise. It wasnt as formal as now, but he looked professional.
I agree with you, s4 was probably my favorite outfit wise for Ryan. But for hair, I like how it is now. I dont really prefer the spikey hair :lol: Which season was that again? And I liked his longer hair, but only in the earlier seasons. If he had longer hair now, that would just look weird. And I really like the white jacket too dont we all? I remember when he first wore it we all went crazy :lol: and now we get excited whenever we see it again. It really does look great on him and its kind of casual, which we all like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back