• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the green and white shoes too. I actually used to have a pair that looked very similar to those. Jon and I apparently have good taste :p

And the writers/promo people do like to get us all worked up about whatever was in the promos, and then it'll just turn out to be something not even close to what we thought it was going to be. They do that to me every week almost. :lol:

I quite like those shoes too. They totally clash with the suit, but they must stand around alot on set so it makes sense to have some comfy shoes to slip into.

I know what you mean about promos, its always alittle disappointing when its not quite as exciting a programme as you think.

I did want that kid to lead to some kind of family storyline for Ryan, but at least he is getting a storyline, albeit a 'lame ass' one :rolleyes:

I quite like those shoes too. They totally clash with the suit, but they must stand around alot on set so it makes sense to have some comfy shoes to slip into.

I know what you mean about promos, its always alittle disappointing when its not quite as exciting a programme as you think.

I did want that kid to lead to some kind of family storyline for Ryan, but at least he is getting a storyline, albeit a 'lame ass' one :rolleyes:

Well, the kid could still be his nephew. At least I hope so. :) Maybe something will happen to the kid's parents and Ryan will adopt the boy.

Well, the kid could still be his nephew. At least I hope so. :) Maybe something will happen to the kid's parents and Ryan will adopt the boy.
It's bad wishing someones death, but i wanna Ryan adopt Billy too :rolleyes:
Now, with all spoilers, i don't think it his nephew, maybe we see his brother(sister), maybe dad.

One of my fanfics, Ryan talking with his dad in lab and Horatio came to ask what's going one. He start from his traditional "Mr. Wolfe" and both Wolfes answer, i think it would be funny, if it will happen in show for real :lol:
sorry for this little offtop :rolleyes:

I don't really keep up with spoilers much, but a few months ago when they were looking for this boy, I thought I read someplace that they were looking for someone who looked like Togo. I couldn't really tell if he looked like him at all, but if so, then my guess would be his nephew. Of course, they could have been putting that out there so people would think the kid was related. Could be a neighbor too. It'll be interesting finding out. :)

Unfortunately, I read too many spoilers. Kinda ruins it a bit, but cant stop myself.
I would really like a storyline where Ryan ended up as the kids guardian. I know we have had the whole H/Kyle thing, but I think this would be sufficiently different. We could see nice sweet, caring Ryan looking after the kid.

Unfortunately, I read too many spoilers. Kinda ruins it a bit, but cant stop myself.
I would really like a storyline where Ryan ended up as the kids guardian. I know we have had the whole H/Kyle thing, but I think this would be sufficiently different. We could see nice sweet, caring Ryan looking after the kid.
I don't think it would be the same like with Horatio\Kyle. H is grown men, who knows how interact with children, but Ryan is young guy, he have no idea how interact with little boy. I mean, how live with him and caring, i think it would be nice see how he finds out how be a real father.:thumbsup:

Just wanted to wish a very Happy Birthday to our own Twiztid4Togo!
HOBirthdaycakeblowoutcandlesHL.gif
BirthdayBalloons59.gif
551.gif

Have an absolutely wonderful birthday, Sue!​

Happy Birthday Twiz!

Orla- I agree, it would be nice seeing Ryan trying to look after the child. He was pretty good with that baby.

AWE! Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys! :adore: Missie, those smiley's are awesome!

I just wanted to drop in and say Happy Thanksgiving :beer:to everyone who celebrates it.

I know a lot of you are not in the U.S, so I wish you all a happy day!!:beer:

If the kid was Ryan's then there would be another difference between the H/Kyle story. One, H didn't know about his kid till he was 16, that sucks, I would think it would be harder for them to bond. Now seeing this kid is younger, my guess would be that Ryan's been in his life since his birth, i'd hope. BUt you guys are right about H having more experience with kids, he was a big part of his nephews life. As far as we know, Ryan doesn't have much experience. BUT he was good with that baby and even that teenage boy who accidently killed his little brother. It does seem that Ryan has a soft spot in his heart for kids, just like H. Remember he did attack that cop for that other kid losing his house.

Aw, Happy Birthday Twiztid4togo!!! :)

I agree that there would be a different kind of bond between Ryan and this kid than there was betwen H and Kyle.
I think maybe Kyle felt that H wasn't there for him growing up or something, so why would he need him now, and therefore he was a tad rebellious towards H at first.
Apparently though, Ryan is with this kid while he is a child and growing up, so there is probably more of a familial bond going on.
I think that makes sense...

It'll be interesting to see how the writers decide to pursue this storyline.

Last edited:

Yeah, it would be a lot different cause when Kyle came into the picture he was already nearly grown. I mean he's like 16, 17. Billy is only 8, so...

But, that smile Ryan gave him when he waved was so sweet that it really made me think this might be his nephew. Though its possible that the kid's parents (or one of them at least) are such good friends with Ryan that the kid actually calls him "Uncle Ryan". Maybe he's the boy's godfather.

Yeah, it would be a lot different cause when Kyle came into the picture he was already nearly grown. I mean he's like 16, 17. Billy is only 8, so...

But, that smile Ryan gave him when he waved was so sweet that it really made me think this might be his nephew. Though its possible that the kid's parents (or one of them at least) are such good friends with Ryan that the kid actually calls him "Uncle Ryan". Maybe he's the boy's godfather.
I would love for the kid to be related to Ryan but that might involve TPTB giving him a storyline.To have Ryan caring for the child would be great.Some single caregiver/parent issues could be interegrated into Ryan's character.It wouldn't need to be anything overwhelming,or anything that took up entire episodes.Ryan could perhaps mention from time to time to Natalia or Caleigh,the impact the child is having on his life.Or he may share that he has special plans with the child etc.

I was watching a rerun of "Shock" the other day, and I was surprised by how much cuter Ryan looked back then. I'm convinced it's the hair (though the clothes have something to do with it too.) Since it's a matter of opinion, I decided to see when everyone else thought Ryan/Jon was looking his best. I chose the three major styles he's had over the years.

Season 3, maybe a little season 4.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v398/lovelyloey/39070.jpg

Season 4-5
http://csi-caps.com/albums/csimiami/s4/423/B/4x23_0764.jpg

Season 6-7
http://gallery.efanguide.com/~csimiami/displayimage.php?pid=69161&fullsize=1

My personal favorite is seasons 4-5. I think the short hair suits him best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back