• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I felt bad for him every time he screwed up though. At least they showed him being all smart with that mirror thing a few episodes ago! lol...

Maybe they'll show us a reason why he's been like that. I just can't see him acting that way for no apparent reason and then turning around and being..like...nice or whatever. I don't know if this really makes sense, but I'm tired.

Ha...that was a cute video. And holy cow, that was a LOT of food!!!! I mean, a watermelon carved to say 150? Dang...

Thanks for the video, elsadreams !

Haha, Jon pretended to pay for the dinner. And he'd be a handyman for the TV Guide channel. Too funny. :D
That cake looked pretty good though.

Thanks for the video, elsadreams :D

Jonathan pretending to pay for dinner was just hilarious :guffaw::guffaw:

"I love you Emily Procter, I'm not afraid to say that I love you Emily Procter....I love you David Caruso!" WOW!!! I loved this part.

Jonathan is the funniest male actor of the cast :guffaw:, he's just too funny.

*I was doing my work, correcting children's tests and had to write down the name Jonathan like 30 times..i felt it is a sign to come here:D

thanks for that vid elsadreams, it's gorgeous
Jon is very funny, but i hardly can imagine him as a handyman :guffaw:its just doesnt go with his suits and ties or i dont know why

and this is the worst outfit ever...
btw which do you think was his worst outfit since he is on the show? ...this horrible tie is no.1 on my list now :rolleyes::lol:

I was with my boyfriend watching last week's episode when I saw Ryan's tie. I nearly threw a fit and my boyfriend looked at me like I had lost my mind (LOL!). I'm sorry, I've been tolerent of a few of the crazy things they have put him in, but my tolerence ended with that bright pink tie.

What were they thinking!!

Last edited:
BWAHA those pictures are so random....candid pictures are crazy! I thought he was fighting that crew guy at first. I think Little-Look-A-Like was in a picture! WOO!

I love the paragraph underneath of them.

"Then, he appeared to do some sort of groin stretch while simultaneously dancing the robot." That's awesome. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back