Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"squeeeeeeeeeeee" he's so hott! sry having a moment
:lol: Thats quite alright. We all have those.

One thing is for sure Ryan is very colorful. Nat and Ryan are the most colorful and H and Calleigh are usually in black
Thats true, maybe Ryan should try some all black for once? I think he would look pretty cool :lol: I like colors on him of course, but dont you guys think he would be even more hot in like a black long sleeve shirt and dark jeans :drool:

Ryan had hero moments with Alexx in a couple of episodes. Miami Confidential for one, he helped her out of that fire or something. And then one where he was still fired and came to talk to her about getting a job in the ME's office and she passed out or something. He went to check on her and called an ambulance or something for her.
Yeah he has had some mini hero moments, but I think we need like a major hero moment, where people actually acknowledge that he didnt something good for more than a minute :)

Thats true, maybe Ryan should try some all black for once? I think he would look pretty cool :lol: I like colors on him of course, but dont you guys think he would be even more hot in like a black long sleeve shirt and dark jeans :drool:

I totally agree with you on the black. I saw an episode where he was in a dark long sleeved shirt and all I could say was just wow:drool::drool:

I totally agree with you on the black. I saw an episode where he was in a dark long sleeved shirt and all I could say was just wow:drool::drool:

:confused: What episode was that?

I think the best look would be shirtless. :lol: But I think we're going to have to wait a while for that one. :(

After shirtless I would say the purple t-shirt thing. That was niiiiiiice.... If he can have those awful girly-colored suits, why not some girly-colored t-shirts DANG IT!

hmmm, I think Ryan is the rainbow of miami! :adore:

I think the thing about csim that pisses me off most, besides lack of Ryan on screen, is the fugly clothes they make him wear and the layers. I use to live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, which is like 15 minutes from Miami. Been to Miami many times, and it's hot there. People don't dress in a t-shirt, a dress shirt and a jacket, wtf! It killed me to wear pantyhose down there. I had to for my job. I remember an ep of csim, they found a woman wearing pantyhose and they said woman in Miami don't wear them...well they do if they have a job! But that goes to show they know it's hot and yet they dress them like they live in Alaska. I think the tie Ryan had on was aweful. Come on, where are those t-shirts and jeans we love to see him in?

I like suits (black or gray), but this color shirts drive me crazy and ties is killing me :eek:. I think he would better in suit with some white not... i don't know how it say on english, his shirts are screaming "look i'm orange (pink, yellow, etc)", why they can't choose some quiet shirt :lol: I know they want him looks more like H, but H never be dress like this :guffaw: maybe Ryan would be new modern H :guffaw:
I want t-shirts and jeans back, i so miss them :drool: Can they come back forrever? :drool: *sigh*

He wore all black in Hell Night and Crime wave. I like him in black, but then again there isn't a colour I dont like him in :). I would definitely rather see him in a black shirt than that horrid shirt and tie he was wearing last epi.

Hero Ryan would be great. Those little heroic moments he's had are ok, but anyone else would do the same thing in those situations. We need something really heroic, someone once suggested him diving in and saving someone from drowning, ripping his shirt off first. I could go with that...:devil:

Edit - Just seen the review of cheating death-

'What's with Ryan's bright pink tie? I realize the Miami team dresses in brighter colors, but some of Ryan's outfits lately are just pretty outlandish. One good thing about him dressing in bright colors: he gets noticed. The poor guy hasn't really had a storyline since he was rehired last season. I hope both Ryan and Natalia get decent character arcs this season, because the two aren't doing much more than processing evidence. I miss the edginess they had when he was the rogue in the lab, his ego conflicting with his job, and she was the former mole looking for redemption. Surely something more could be done with the two?'

Maybe that is why he wears those bright colours :rolleyes: Although I would notice him, whatever he was wearing :) Its true about him and Natalia not having decent storyline, though Im more for the Hero Ryan idea. I dont wont him being the 'rogue' in the lab again. Because if he was that would probably mean him making stupid mistakes again and having all the other csi's mad at him.

Last edited:
Hero Ryan would be great. Those little heroic moments he's had are ok, but anyone else would do the same thing in those situations. We need something really heroic, someone once suggested him diving in and saving someone from drowning, ripping his shirt off first. I could go with that...:devil:
I so agree with all of that.

Also, I guess that the bright colours could be so he gets noticed, but I don't necessarily think it's noticed in a good way. : / I think we'd all notice him anyways, just because he's hot. :shifty:

I so agree with all of that.

Also, I guess that the bright colours could be so he gets noticed, but I don't necessarily think it's noticed in a good way. : / Anyways, I think we'd all notice him anyways, just because he's hot. :shifty:

I agree with you on that. :drool:

i'm just hoping they don't make ryan look like a heel anymore, or a loser or an idiot, or dumbass. he looked like a heel with his bad temper, going off on delko and that cop for doing his job. looked like a loser for the gambling thing, a dumbass for spraying too much of the blood stuff on the shirt. unfortunately there are many more things he's done to look bad. I'm hoping they are done tearing him down to the fans.

i'm just hoping they don't make ryan look like a heel anymore, or a loser or an idiot, or dumbass. he looked like a heel with his bad temper, going off on delko and that cop for doing his job. looked like a loser for the gambling thing, a dumbass for spraying too much of the blood stuff on the shirt. unfortunately there are many more things he's done to look bad. I'm hoping they are done tearing him down to the fans.
I hear Erica Sikes will be back in upcoming episodes.Hope Ryan can deal with her better than he has in the past. He looked pretty bad when dealing with her also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear Erica Sikes will be back in upcoming episodes.Hope Ryan can deal with her better than he has in the past. He looked pretty bad when dealing with her also.

Hopefully they won't even have any scenes together. Maybe she'll be annoying one of the other CSIs this time like she has in the past. I think she's annoyed all of them at one point. :lol: Or what I hope the most is that she turns out to be a victim or the one ending up going to jail. Sorry, but I can't stand her one little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, they have made Ryan look bad enough in the past. So it is his turn to be the hero. I didn't mind the bad tempered stuff so much, mainly because he looked really hot when he shoved that cop, and Cooper :drool: But the whole gambling thing was just silly, and the luminol spray thing was very annoying. In one way afew mistakes make his character seem more human, more real, but the others are like superhumans who never get anything wrong. He looks really incompetant next to them :rolleyes:

I quite like Erica. She is annoying but I like her scenes with Ryan. Its wierd that she is suddenly coming back into it. I wouldn't want them to get back together though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back