• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan and Eric are like two gorgeous rainbows spreading their technicolor love over the city of Miami. :lol:

:guffaw: Love that description, but now I have songs from "Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat" going through my head. :lol:

Ryan wears the same dang color shirt as his tie!!

Yeah, the tie's always a few shades brighter/darker. :lol: How funny is that? haha. I'd say his shirt last night was peach (looks like the color I get when I mix a box of peach or orange jello with cool whip for my jello pies lol) and the tie was maybe mango or blood orange (blood oranges are typically a darker/brighter orange than regular oranges and they taste sweeter too lol). :D

Like I said, I liked the shirt, but the tie was too close to neon orange for my liking. :lol: It'd be funny if next time his tie is glow in the dark. ROTFL! Although next week from the spoiler pics, it doesn't look like he's wearing a tie. :)

Like I said, I liked the shirt, but the tie was too close to neon orange for my liking. :lol: It'd be funny if next time his tie is glow in the dark. ROTFL! Although next week from the spoiler pics, it doesn't look like he's wearing a tie. :)
You didn't notice, when he found baby clothe in garbage he was in PINK tie, then again in orange :guffaw: Maybe my eyes have deceived me? :rolleyes: :lol:

You didn't notice, when he found baby clothe in garbage he was in PINK tie, then again in orange :guffaw: Maybe my eyes have deceived me? :rolleyes: :lol:

Really? I thought it changed colors at first, but then I thought maybe that was just cause I'm sick right now and my mind isn't clear (I'm all full of congestion right now ugh stupid cold). But, I guess if someone else noticed it, that means it really was changing colors. :lol:

Really? I thought it changed colors at first, but then I thought maybe that was just cause I'm sick right now and my mind isn't clear (I'm all full of congestion right now ugh stupid cold). But, I guess if someone else noticed it, that means it really was changing colors. :lol:
My friend do some comics from ep for fans who can't watch this, but want know everything, so i have some caps:

pink tie
orange tie

Im guessing, that since the whole discussion is about Ryan's outfit, that he didn't have many memorable scenes in the last epi!
Thank you for the pics, Orla. Im not into the whole tie thing, especially when it is that colour. It seems to be a regular thing now as well, the block colours. I watched All In, the other night, with that yellow thing. Not impressed. Bring back the T- Shirts!

Great caps Orla_Dark. :drool::drool:

solitaire said:
Im guessing, that since the whole discussion is about Ryan's outfit, that he didn't have many memorable scenes in the last epi!

Sadly no! :( Disappointing but the epi was great! Had me in tears!

Who was it y'all said Jon was dating?

He was dating Diana Gettinger a while ago. Think she is a model, Im not sure if that is still on. Jon seems to do a good job of keeping his personal life private.

!!!
We're not supposed to be discussing the actors' personal lives, it's in the rules.

Back on topic: I don't see why they can't just dress them in normal everyday clothes like most other shows do. I've never been to Miami, but I'm pretty sure people in professional environments don't dress like that.

I guess we should just be happy Togo has been getting a little more screen time this season.

He is the rainbow, always bring a smile. :hugegrin:

Does anyone think that Ryan will be Calleigh's hero on the 14th episode? As in the one where she inhails too much of the insulation?

He is the rainbow, always bring a smile. :hugegrin:

Does anyone think that Ryan will be Calleigh's hero on the 14th episode? As in the one where she inhails too much of the insulation?

I hope so. I mean, I hope Ryan gets to be the hero. I don't care who it is that he saves whether its Calleigh or some random vic. I just want him to be have a heroic moment.

Ryan had hero moments with Alexx in a couple of episodes. Miami Confidential for one, he helped her out of that fire or something. And then one where he was still fired and came to talk to her about getting a job in the ME's office and she passed out or something. He went to check on her and called an ambulance or something for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back