• Ryan/Jon #20: Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What he was wearing last night was more peach than pink though. The nearly neon orange tie was a bit much though, but it was okay. :lol:

I'm really not a big fan of any of the shirts with ties. Not at all. I know I've said it a lot but seriously, I'm actually finding it's getting old. Ryan is the only character who I pay that much attention to, and when you pay that much attention to something, certain things start getting annoying. That happens to be one of them. (The whole, tilt-my-head-forward-but-look-up thing really bothers me too! xD) I'm all for professional wear and stuff, but I want casualness. Oh, and I couldn't really care less that "the ties will dangle in the evidence," blah blah blah. I don't care about that aspect of any of the characters clothes.

Wow, what a thing to get annoyed at! :D

I can't wait for next week. He's in a green shirt and the print reminds me of graph paper. And I think he's got either a gray or tan jacket on over it. But, the best part is that there are a few more buttons undone on his shirt and you can see some skin. :drool:

I can't wait for next week. He's in a green shirt and the print reminds me of graph paper. And I think he's got either a gray or tan jacket on over it. But, the best part is that there are a few more buttons undone on his shirt and you can see some skin. :drool:

I like the way you think! LOL:devil::drool:

I think that we can all rejoice about that one :devil:
Ryan + Skin shown = Amazing :p

I didn't even have to read what you guys were saying before I knew you were tlaking about Jon's clothes. I just knew it! But our guy is very colourful, unlike some of the other characters. Like Eric is WAY TOO colourful sometimes and Calleigh is VERY NOT so colourful most of the time and I gues Ryan just fits right in between.

I luv that green shirt he's wearing next week.

I think Ryan wears more solid, plain colorful shirts while Eric wears more patterned colorful shirts. They are both into the bright colored shirts, just in their own different ways. Thank goodness cause I don't think I could handle two bright orange/pink/purple/etc. colored outfits in one episode. Except I think it's been done before...
Ryan and Eric are like two gorgeous rainbows spreading their technicolor love over the city of Miami. :lol:

See, Eric wears the floral pimp shirts (my favorite phrase now, hands down), so I'd say he's more colorful. Ryan wears the same dang color shirt as his tie!!

I think last night's color scheme was more of a mango. If I had to name it I would call it Tropical Mango.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back