• Ryan/Jon #20: Wolfe Gang

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you all enjoyed the pics!

GregNickRyanFan said:
Second- Ryan had between 4 and 6 scenes last night (can't remember which). Yeah, I was counting. :lol: But, anyway, I am glad he's getting more screen time. Woo-hoo. The little flashback scene with Eric was great. Loved Ry's smile through out the whole scene. Looked like he was trying not to laugh. :lol: So cute. The boys having fun together. Love it!

Oh that was too funny! That smile was so mischevious and cute! He couldn't stop laughing that whole time, he made me laugh! I tried to get some caps but the flashback coloring isn't great so the pics didn't come out too well but here's two:

cheatingdeath4.jpg

cheatingdeath5.jpg

That would be some painful sunburn!
He does look like he is having fun, pulling that prank. Its about time he and Eric had a bit of bonding. I dont mind the tension, but not all the time.

Csi stokes girl- I love your avi, he looks very hot.

wow, those caps from last night's epi (hope they are from that:))are awesome :D although i dont know when ill be able to watch last night's epi it sounds promising of what youve said about it:)

GNRF, i loovee those caps:D the scenes in the cemetery are sooo gorgeous, i love when he says to the woman: looks like you do need forensics - and that little smile, it always makes me smile too, i liked innocent-looking Ryan in the beginning :rolleyes:

the pic with Michael is nice, although at first i didnt know where to put him...im soo lame, because i even watch SU2, it's aired here and although ive seen most of it, i never get bored of watching it again and again:D

edit: i just saw the new pics...it really looks like sunburn...im getting more curious about this epi:D

That is Michael Landes....he was in Special Unit 2 with Jon. He looks pretty young in that pic. Wonder if that was sometime when SU2 was airing then....

What is the blog if you don't mind me asking?

wow I made a search on google and visited so many sites... Maybe it's this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back