• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here is a little treat I found. Seems as though JOnathan has been busy this summer making something for us. Here is a pic to drool over. Get your :drool: buckets ready..

Looks like we are going to get to see Togo sing and play guitar, YAY!! :drool: over the thought!

http://ghosttownmedia.com/client/spicer/trailerroughcut2.mov

Oh my goodness...BWAHAHAHAHAHA That was funny!

It's really hard to picture him playing a guitar and singing for some reason though.

I can only hear the sound (on that second link). The picture will not show up for me. It's just a black screen in the player window. :(

You might need the latest version of quicktime or something.

I'm not sure when it will be shown. At the end it says fall 2008, so that's really soon! I'm not sure if it's a full lenghth feature movie that will be shown in theaters or straight to dvd, or even if it will be put on anything. From what I've read, it's a series of shorts, meaning short films and it may just be put on the internet.

Hollyyo, Jon was in a band in college and played the sax and guitar and I know he has quite a nice voice for singing. I think I'm more excited about seeing him sing and play than anything.

Kat & Yoshi , I know :D

I will have to put that video on when there is no-one around, I really want to see that.
Season 6 started here last night. At least Jon looked good in his 3 minutes screen time. I knew he wasn't in it much, but I didn't think it would be that bad! What are good Ryan episodes in season 6 then?

I'm in England. We get Vegas here a couple of months later than America, and then they show Miami after... so it will be a year before I see season 7. Its earlier than I thought this year, they said it would be back on in Autumn- although it feels like Autumn here now weatherwise, so maybe they got confused!

Hollyyo, Jon was in a band in college and played the sax and guitar and I know he has quite a nice voice for singing. I think I'm more excited about seeing him sing and play than anything.

Really? Ha! I would have never guessed. I just can't picture him singing! I guess I will be able to now though!

I'm in England. We get Vegas here a couple of months later than America, and then they show Miami after... so it will be a year before I see season 7. Its earlier than I thought this year, they said it would be back on in Autumn- although it feels like Autumn here now weatherwise, so maybe they got confused!

Oh, alright. I get it. It must be annoying, everyone talking about season 7 when you just saw the beginning of season 6.

Thank you! But a have one more question, it is possible to download some short films on-line, like "Racoon"?
In Russia new season just started, we so happy, yesterday Ryan come to the team!

I'm not quite sure, that's a good question. There's a forum, "I have a Question", you might wanna ask there.

I have never seen Racoon anywhere online to be seen or to pay to d/l it.

I'm really hoping that season 7 will start here on time like we were told. I can't seem to find anything about the actors contracts. I know they ran out in July, so I don't know if they are talking about striking still. From what I read they don't want to strike but no deal/ contract has been agreed on yet. Does anyone have any info on the actors strike??????

I think I read somewhere that they weren't planning on a strike bc it would be ridiculous after the writer's thing. Plus LA lost a boat load of money after that.

Can somebody tell me why the actors wanna strike? aren't they getting already enough money? I read that david get something about $150.000 and the rest something about $100.000 isn't that enough?????? that freaks me really out - getting way too much and still wanting more:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would imagine it's just like with the writers strike. The actors want money from the internet stuff too... which in all honesty, they should get a percentage of. It's their work that's being shown/downloaded/bought off the internet, so of course they should get some of the profits from that.

I read that the actors don't wanna strike either because most lost a boat load of money cause of the writers strike, plus the whole entertainment industry lost money. So they don't wanna strike but they want their demands met!!!

I know it's ignorant what some make just to do eps. I'm sure D/C makes even more than that. William peterson was giving $500,000. an ep ( I could be wrong about that amount, but it was a ridculas amount he did get)...and still must not have been happy. I know on Yahoo they said that Peterson was the highest paid actor on tv.

I guess the actors want more money from internet d/l, dvd sales and things like that, same as what the writers wanted. I feel bad for the behind the scenes peeps like make up artist, special effects, stunt peeps, the little people that don't benefit from the strike but still loose money from it.

That movie Racoon is a short that Togo made right out of college. It also stars the Dell Dude, remember him? Dude, i'm getting a Dell! I bet they got along really good. Togo knows the Dell dude and the Mac guy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back