• Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
500.000 is way too much - at least in my opinion
alright they work 16 hours a day - but even though it's way too much

and the writers were right to strike, in one article i read they get about 40.000 - 50.000 PER YEAR. this is even less than some actors get per week

The Mac guy is Justin Long, who Jonathan Togo's been friends with for a really long time. I don't know who the Dell guy is, though.

Weird, yesterday I saw on the E! news ticker that William Peterson was getting $600,000 an episode, and he was the highest paid actor on TV. That is absolutely ridiculous. I mean, good gosh...you expect actors to be paid a little more, but gollee....

Yeah, I understand the writer's strike too. I was so happy when it was over though!

William Petersen is not the highest paid actor on tv. Charlie Sheen gets over 800,000 for "Two and a Half Men". Which is more than WP and is for a shorter show too. :lol: But then again, in the last couple of seasons of Friends, each cast member was getting a cool million each per episode!

I'd say most casts are living pretty comfortably right now--it's a shame the other people who work on the shows have to suffer so much for strikes. I bet everyone right now is glad that it's not an 'immediate' threat, so-to-speak as I hear there's still some issues with it. But it looks like we'll still have lots (well, maybe not lots but at least some) of Jon since they've probably finished what, 2? 3? 4? episodes so far?

Twiztid4Togo said:
That movie Racoon is a short that Togo made right out of college. It also stars the Dell Dude, remember him? Dude, i'm getting a Dell! I bet they got along really good. Togo knows the Dell dude and the Mac guy!

Heh, I didn't know he knew the Dell guy. I remember those god-awful commercials too. "Dude, you're gettin' a Dell! *thumbs up*" :lol:

Maybe Jon Togo can be the next spokesperson for PC or something. Actually, it might be fun to see him in the Mac commercials with Justin; maybe he'll make a quick cameo sometime. :p

I'd love to see him in a mac commerical.. he could represent the new mac air.

Justin: "Hi, I'm a Mac."
PC Dude: "And I'm a PC."
Jon *floats into screen* "And I'm a Mac Air"

That would be pretty awesome.

I can't believe you dont know what a mac air is! ANyways aen't we gong OFF topic? How much does Jon get paid? Like 250, 00o yearly?

probably something like that, since he is a regular. I hope he's in more episodes this season/ has better storylines. He didn't get much face time in Season 6 and when he did, it was because everyone was mad at him about something. He deserves better.

I know. He got more airtime when his character was fired! :( I would watch episodes and 30 minutes later I was like...wait a minute...where's Ryan? Do they remember he's a character? They could have done so much with the re-hiring thing, but no. Kick it under the carpet. *sulks*

*sulks with Hollyyo* Same! He better get some airtime that doesn't mean shooting him, killing him, getting him hooked on drugs, or anything awful like that. I hope something really good happens to Ryan in season 7, like he gets a huge promotion or he gets a girlfriend.

Yeah, I want to see a happy Ryan. At least for one episode. Maybe a tiny bit of angst, but no stupid mistakes, he should be past that now and have learnt his lesson!
You are not giving me much hope for season 6 :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ryan's okay in season 6, but not very happy without his job at the crime lab. He just doesn't get any good storylines. I'm looking up for season 7, though. Hopefully, He'll have something really good happen to his character and he'll get a lot of air time. That would be wonderful :)

Whew just got back form vacation and holy moly Sue! You are amazing!!! :D :drools: Definitely made my day with the pic and the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back