• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to write in some drama for him involving his family. Like maybe his niece gets kidnapped or something and the team has to find her before it's too late.

Last edited:
OR they could read my pathetic fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4370941/1/Whats_going_to_happen

:thumbsup:
Whoa! That's your fan fic I'm reading?! Holy, I never knew until now! I love it, it's awesome, definitely not pathetic! :lol: Everyone else should read it. :thumbsup:

Hey cool! And thanks! I would have used the name Hollyyo for my pen name, but I've reviewed anonymously on there for a long time under that name. For some reason when I made the account I wanted the world to know it was that reviewer. :)

I love your story too! Keep it up! :)

On a side note, I was thinking about the conversation we were having about Ryan being an amazing daddy, and it gave me an idea. How about we all write one shot stories about Ryan entering that beautiful plain called fatherhood and we can get someone to judge them and we can all talk about them.

Who's with me? :)

I love your story too! Keep it up! :)

On a side note, I was thinking about the conversation we were having about Ryan being an amazing daddy, and it gave me an idea. How about we all write one shot stories about Ryan entering that beautiful plain called fatherhood and we can get someone to judge them and we can all talk about them.

Who's with me? :)

Lol that way we can survive the rest of the summer. :) Sounds like fun, I'd do it.
:shifty: New smileys!!!!!!!!!!:adore: Woot! :angryrazz:

How about we all write one shot stories about Ryan entering that beautiful plain called fatherhood and we can get someone to judge them and we can all talk about them.

Well, I've already done that except they aren't one shots. I could try a one shot I suppose. But, right now I've already got like five fics I'm working on. :lol: I could still try though maybe sometime later tonight. But, we wouldn't be able to post them in this thread I don't think. If I do it though, mine will most likely be a Rave ficlet (meaning Valera would be the kid's mom). :lol:

Does anyone else have good Ryan fanfics?
I wanna write one but I'm not a good writer.

If you want to write one, you could always get someone to beta it before deciding whether or not to post it. I'd be willing to help you if you want. :)

I got an idea for a one shot last night, but I'm not sure it wouldn't end up being longer. :lol: Now I only hope I don't forget it cause I forgot to write it down. Hopefully it'll stay stored in my memory till I can get started on it. :lol:

What I meant by beta was that you could get someone to read your fic and give you tips on how to improve it or whatever before you post it in the fanfiction section or on ff.net. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back