• Ryan/Jon #19: All in the accent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what Ryan's theme song could be? "Misunderstood" by Bon Jovi. :lol: He really is misunderstood. He tries to do the right thing, or makes some innocent little comment to Erica Sykes and it winds up on the news. :lol: Poor guy.

haha I know... Every tiny thing he does gets blown up in his face and everyone's pissed at him for several episodes! :(

I think the writers just do that just to play with us Togo fans!!

Haha LOL! That picture's funny...but what's Jon's eyes doing own there? Hmmm :rolleyes:. I love this title, I knew it had to be Fresh Togo, Wolfe Gang or Togo where no thread has gone before. I don't actually know how I drwan to his character, but I've always thought he was cute. Now my sister and mom tease me because I like white guys and I'm black (light brown). Who cares! I even like Eric and they tease me about him too. Ugh, family.

Is that from the ep where the Mala Noche showed up at that funeral and started shooting or something? If so, that look on his face is an annoyed look cause he sees that Erica Sykes is there. He's like "oh no, not her again!" :lol:

Is that from the ep where the Mala Noche showed up at that funeral and started shooting or something? If so, that look on his face is an annoyed look cause he sees that Erica Sykes is there. He's like "oh no, not her again!" :lol:
Yes it's from that episode. Calleigh has a strange look on her face too.

From the way his coat is blowing or something it looks like he's popping out a hip. heeheehee

I just watched Miami Confidential and felt so bad for Ryan, even though he didn't start the fire. He made sure Alexx was safe, though. What a gentlemen :)

Another pic:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only hear the sound (on that second link). The picture will not show up for me. It's just a black screen in the player window. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back