Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan/Jon #19: Waiting for the comeback of the Purple tee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Jon # 19:

Muhaha Ryan's at 27 now I think and Nick is at 15! Greg is at like 6 though! *sadness*

Ryan is doing pretty well. I dont know if I could choose between him and Greg though.
I dont mind the shirts and ties. I didnt like that yellow thing, but the purple one in the finale was nice. There should be more variety though, some t-shirts and maybe, fingers crossed, a sweater vest.

Woohoo! New thread! :beer: I was spending too much time in the Summer Showdown thread to get in here. :lol: Unfortunately, Ryan is starting to go down again, so if anyone has used their votes yet, be sure to stop on by there and use them. :)

Here's a pretty present in honor of the new thread:

jonathan-togo-1.jpg

I'm sad to say that Greg was eliminated from the game, but happy to say that Ryan is still in it and either way is in 2nd place.

Everyone should keep their eyes on the game because it's about to change and when it does everyone should be ready to vote!
Right now Allmaple is asking for opinions. Me, I would be happy with a draw. My 3 favorite csi's made it to the finale 3, what more can I ask for? A win for Ryan, yeah! BUT we all did a great job voting and supporting our little WOlfe boy!
Thanks to everyone that voted.

I would just like to stop by and congratulate all of Ryan's fans on a job well fought. Nick and Ryan battled it out to a draw :) Sorry I don't have any pics to leave but again congrats on a battle well fought out :)

Wow. OO I've missed so much. Congrats on a new thread!

Here is a gift of a photo. One of my favorite of Togo:

007.jpg

Drool worthy indeed! :drool:

I would just like to stop by and congratulate all of Ryan's fans on a job well fought. Nick and Ryan battled it out to a draw :) Sorry I don't have any pics to leave but again congrats on a battle well fought out :)
Thanks Jacquie.It was well worth me sneaking around at work to vote.

Thanks Jacquie.It was well worth me sneaking around at work to vote.

So it wasn't just me? :guffaw: Guess now I can focus on my real work. :wtf:

I'm glad that it was called a draw so now both Ryan and Nick are winners, and both threads can celebrate.

Thanks for the photo Happilyhappy, that's one of my favs too. I just wish I looked that good laying on the bed with my laptop.

Thanks for popping in Jacquie! You are always welcome in here!

I think many of us can focus on work now. :alienblush:

Gorgeous pic Happilyhappy!

Well at least my votes were worth it, a draw is very good. I can only go on the computer at work, I dont have my own, so I am always pretending to work while looking on this thread! I try to do it when no one is around, in case I start drooling over the photos.

Thanks for the pics Kat, I am all for drooling.
Everyone did a phenomenal job of keeping Ryan in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back