Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! *waves* I haven't been here for ages! *is bad togofan*

I love the things that Ryan says! I love how he gets started on something and then realises that he's put his foot in it and starts backtracking but makes it worse. Adorable!

"Nice upgrade. The hardware, I mean."

"Calleigh Duquesne. Large and in charge."

Don't you love him?

My problem with Miami is that they don't show enough of it in the UK. There's loads of LV and NY on Channel 5 and FiveUS, but hardly any Miami! Not fair! *stamps feet* Isn't it supposed to be the best rated show in the world?

The whole thing with him trying to ask out Natalia. It's so awkward and cute when he tells her he and Eric were comparing notes, and then tries to back track. :p

Im loving all these cute moments being mentioned :lol:
"Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?"
(Nailed)
I absolutely fell over when he said that! It came out so freely :lol: I really miss the light hearted Ryan. We are getting him back a little bit, but not as much as I bet most of us would like.

The whole thing with him trying to ask out Natalia. It's so awkward and cute when he tells her he and Eric were comparing notes, and then tries to back track.
Thanks for reminding me of that episode. I felt bad for him when he had to ask Eric for money, but he was so cute!

Hi. My name is Solitaire, and I am a Togoholic! I have been lurking on this thread for 2 years, so have finally decided to post. (I know, its been a while)
Like practically everyone else in here I really started to be a Jon/ Ryan fan when Nailed was aired. I had only started watching Miami from season 4, so once I had seen Nailed I had to go out and buy season 3 to catch up on all that Ryan goodness.
Over here we haven't seen S6 yet, and it will be ages before we do, but I am hoping that s7 brings a great storyline for Ryan, and maybe something that involves his family.

I don't think I could even pick a favorite quote, but one that comes to mind is in Curse of the Coffin when he's walking with Calleigh through the graveyard: "I wasn't scared," he tells her. Then she looks at him with this expression like she's trying not to laugh and says, "You know I listened to the whole tape." The look on his face is priceless :guffaw:

Welcome Solitaire! I think you'll find a lot of us in here share your hopes for season 7!

I don't think I could even pick a favorite quote, but one that comes to mind is in Curse of the Coffin when he's walking with Calleigh through the graveyard: "I wasn't scared," he tells her. Then she looks at him with this expression like she's trying not to laugh and says, "You know I listened to the whole tape." The look on his face is priceless :guffaw:
Thanks yet again for reminding me of something else. The dead body muscle spasm thing in "Curse of the Coffin":lol: He was so freaked out, but it was hilarious. That was a really good episode for Ryan/Jon, he had cute scenes, and he was in a t-shirt for once ;)

Welcome to the boards solitaire! You'll love it here, we're all very Ryan obsessed.

Thankyou. I love Curse of the coffin, its up there in my top ten. One of my favourite quotes is speed kills, when Ryan's like 'Alexx, where's the head?' And the look on his face. Very cute.

Hi guys! :D just thought'd I'd pop by again

"Nice upgrade. The hardware, I mean."

"Calleigh Duquesne. Large and in charge."

Don't you love him?

HAHAHAHAHA oh man those are some funny quotes! Yes I do love Ryan alot!

My problem with Miami is that they don't show enough of it in the UK. There's loads of LV and NY on Channel 5 and FiveUS, but hardly any Miami! Not fair! *stamps feet* Isn't it supposed to be the best rated show in the world?

I know that's soo true I live in the UK too!! They hardly ever show Miami ands my fav show out of the three CSI shows!! We want more Miami!!

Eric Delko: [Ryan is playing a game an earlier bank robbery was based on] Any progress yet?
Ryan Wolfe: No, I can't get past this level. Because you keep shooting me!
Eric Delko: What?
Ryan Wolfe: Not you, the cop in this game...
(Urban Hellraisers)

^ One of my all time faves. :lol:

^ oh man that is my all time fav too its so :lol:! LOL

Hmm Ryan quotes...I have a few. :D

"Haven't you ever pushed aside the dinner plates to get some?"
(Nailed)

best quote ever!!!
I always watch that episode just to hear that line, plus that episode pretty much revolves around him!!

^I know I love that quote too, not to mention the episode itself is extemely awesome!!

I had the commentary on for under the influence and I came across something interesting. Whoever it was talking said that the infamous 'its in his blood' line was an ad-lib by David Caruso. So tptb obviously never meant anything by it (although that doesn't mean that they can't make a story from it)

I had the commentary on for under the influence and I came across something interesting. Whoever it was talking said that the infamous 'its in his blood' line was an ad-lib by David Caruso. So tptb obviously never meant anything by it (although that doesn't mean that they can't make a story from it)
That is interesting. I'll have to start listening to the commentaries.

Last edited:
I wish they would make a story around that. That could make a great character story for Ryan. We don't know much about his background - so that could be a great possibility of a family member being a CSI as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back