Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

True, although I don't know how great it would look on him now, more mature and all. But yeah, I loved the longer, shaggier look.
    The spikes are nice, too, though. (I guess they're my second favorite. They suit him... ;))

I've been feverishly trying to catch up on season 6. I feel like such a bad fan, since I haven't seen all the episodes, but I saw "Chain Reaction" today, and "Sunblock" is still loading on iTunes. Gah, I still haven't seen our favorite boy be reinstated!
    *smacks self*
    Oh, well. Ive still got two weeks off, so hopefully I'll be all caught up once school starts again.
    I'm also going to try my hand at CSIM (namely Ryan) avatars...will be interesting...

Whew, that was long-winded.
    Carry on.
    ;)

2. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I voted for "Ryan/Jon #18: Why cant we cap our dreams!?" just because it's so funny!

I also like this year's hair - season 3 was all shaggy and cute, but Ryan isn't the same Ryan anymore, so it wouldn't suit him. The little hedgehog look this year is definitely working for him. :p

3. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

:lol:
    That's a funny way of putting it, but you're right. I never would have thought that a hedgehog could be sexy... ;)

4. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I always used to call my brother a hedgehog whenever he cut his hair really, really short. I'm sure Jon would pull that off but I'd rather stick with this, so I'm going to call it a porcupine-haircut! :)

And I guess you're all right about the whole "mature Ryan =/= season three hair", but I sort of prefered him in season three and four anyway. So vibrant, new, awesome.
    He will always be awesome, but anyway. ;D

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Nice caps! Thanks for posting those. I missed the first few minutes of the episode so the Hummer pics were a real treat for me! I sooooo nooticed that belly in that scene as well.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I was like How can he NOT look good in a Hummer? :lol: :lol: You had me on that one! Thanks for posting those! They are great!!

9. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

Oh, Ryan! I must really prefer his younger looks - that pic where he does look to be a teenager makes me go "<3". Along with wolfesgamergirls second pic. I'm so making avatars of those when I can - thanks for the caps, guys!

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Thanks for those, I needed them! I was getting stressed and now I feel better :D Glad to see a lot of people voting in the poll!

I never gave my thoughts on Monday's episode, Ill do that in a little bit :)

11. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Yeah, thanks Twiz! Those were great. I wasn't sure how he could not look good in a Hummer, either... ;)
    Anyway, it's nice to go back and reflect on Ryan's slightly more adorkable days.

Now onto a different topic: when are we getting a new episode? I know Monday's is a rerun, and I hear that it will be awhile before a new one airs. Anyone know for sure? I don't know how long I can go without a new episode! Reruns are great, but it's nice to have new things to talk about.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think new eps start again some time in January. As for the date who knows it can change or it could stay the same. Check tvguide.com they keep everything very up to date.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

With the holiday hiatus and the writers strike, I hope they will be back on January!

Anyways, as promised here are my thoughts on Monday's episode.
    No wonder that room caught fire, he was so smoking hot! I think yellow is a color we havent really seen on him and of course he pulled it off. I felt bad in the beginning though because some of them made it seem like Ryan was at fault. Stop picking on him! Just because your jealous of his beauty (Ahem..Eric!) doesnt mean you should blame him. Thats what really got me because somehow they always do that. But it was all straightened out and I was happy again :lol: I especially loved his scenes in interogration(I know I wasnt even close to spelling that right!)

Have you guys noticed how he somehow becomes more sexy when questioning someone? I have been noticing it for awhile and would like your thoughts!

:lol: Happy Holidays guys!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Glad everyone liked the pics. I love the 1st pic of him in the Hummer. He looks so young and sweet. Good ole days!!

I don't think we get a new ep until Jan 7th and that will be "Raising Caine" and that will be it until the writers strike is over. They only got 13 ep done. This is what I read in the spoiler lab and tv guide. So only 1 more new ep of Ryan's hottness till the writers get back on track *cries* :(

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Aww, I hope they agree on something soon. Since Miami is the "Number 1 show in the world" (or something :lol:) TPTB are like cadrillionaires. Just give the writers what they want!

I like the first hummer pic, "you should pull him over, he looks like hes 14!" :lol: Thats true though, Its amazing how he can go from looking so young and cute then in a year he's a man :eek:

:lol: Have a great day guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.