Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Thanks for the icon comments Distraction & WolfeWhistle.
    With a pic like that - you could resist??

Distraction - the poll has been fixed. I am not sure if you saw that or not!

2. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That second option on the poll, the "We got kicked out of Togoholics Anonymous" was a joke :lol: But hey if it wins, that would be pretty cool :D

3. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Ryan/Jon #18: We Got Kicked Out Of Togoholic Anonymous For Showing No Hope Of Recovering

I still love it, I voted for that one and .....

Ryan/Jon #18: All In The Accent

Togo looked great in last night episode.

Twiz I have to agree I keep hoping for something to catch on fire and any piece of clothign to get ripped pff. hah.

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree he looked amazing last night. Yellow is definetly a good color on him. :D

5. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Wow! I've just seen Kill Switch and Born to Kill! :D :p Ryan looked goooooorgeous in the suit. *dribbles* And when he quit live on air! Fantastic! *bows down to Ryan for having the integrity to do that* And he was so concerned about being able to answer for all of his cases. And Stetler was so on his case! If it had been up to Sgt Stetler, he would still be there filling out forms, IMO.

Just one thing, and I know that this is the wrong place to say this, but I've got to say it... *struggles to keep it in and fails* WTF was Horatio doing on the roof of that building at the end? It wasn't even the MDPD building. :eek:

6. Distraction

Distraction Prime Suspect

I did saw it and voted, but then I left to watch House instead of commenting. I'm so evil, haha.

I voted for #1, #2 and #3. Which is a bit funny.

Hey guys, I want to know if I'm the only one missing Ryan's season three hair?
    I always thought he was so much cuter in it.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Heh, I recommend not perhaps not using 'Rya/Jon #18: We Got Kicked Out Of Togoholic Anonymous For Showing No Hope Of Recovering'. It may be a tad too long to fit in the title box. ;)

Oh and I meant to say it a while back but thanks for those Sacoor brothers pictures, Jon looked fantastic in them. :eek:

^^ Distraction, you're not the only one missing his season three hair. I rather enjoyed it, although I'm pretty partial to his season six hair now. :D Wee, teh spikes.

And I have to say, Ryan was looking mighty fine in Monday's episode. The yellow and grey is definitely something he should keep in his wardrobe. And thank you tptb for not making the fire his fault. :rolleyes:

AliGtr, yay for 'Kill Switch' and 'Born to Kill'! I really respected Ryan a lot more after his stint with the news station. It takes a lot of guts to walk out of that, knowing his reputation was already sinking down the drain. And I liked how he slowly got back on his feet and re-built that trust. For me, he's starting to be one of the most interesting/dynamic characters on the show. ('Cause, I wasn't exactly his er, biggest fan before. :eek:)

8. Distraction

Yeah, I agree! His hair during season four and five was just boring, though. Too flat, didn't do anything to his face. I much like the spikes too, but I think I love the season three-hair most.

Fire... has me curious, but I won't spoil myself. There won't be any CSI for me during holidays, starting tomorrow, which means I won't see Ryan around for ages. D: The only bad thing about holidays has to be when they stop all your fav shows.

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yes yes yes...finally Ryan wasn't made out to be a dumbass for once. I'm so glad the fire wasn't his fault. Yes he did look really amazing in the combo of yellow and grey suit.

I remember :( I'm so glad you changed your mind!! :p Your Welcome for the Soccor pics too. I nearly fainted when I first saw them. A friend of mine found them, She ROCKS!!

I thought that title was a bit too long for the thread. If it wins maybe we could shorten it somehow.

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

The Soccor pic are totally drool worthy...heck we might run out of water in out bodies from drooling so much.

His hair in S3 and S4 was cute. Now it's a bit too trendy...perhaps over the time off it's gotten a bit longer and they'll work wirh it. :D

That is quite a long title...have to make cuts.

11. Distraction

Maybe just Ryan/Jon #18, Togoholic Anonymous...
    and then on the first post "...kicked us out since we showed no signs of recovering" or however it went x3 *too lazy to check*

I hope he doesn't cut his hair again, at least. I really didn't like it short. :)

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I think Togoholics Ananymous was already used as a title...but don't quote me on that for sure.

13. Distraction

I wouldn't really now since I'm new here, but it was my take on how to cut the title. xD

I wish I had a Ryan-figurine I could stare at all day. He'd be perfect company for my pokémon-one. (yes, I'm childish like that.)

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

He was so adorkable in season 3. He was just so cute and innocent looking back then! No worries about the thread title. That one gets recommeneded every thread. I sometimes wish we could reuse it since I was not here to enjoy it!

15. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

We had a thread before which has called "Togoholics Anonymous" so my idea was a sort of joke to continue that.

I realized it was really too long, glad to see you guys like it though :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.