Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Stetler would make a big deal if Ryan walked in and breathed...I swear that guy has it in for our favorite character.

What does everyone think Ryan was like when he was younger? Any age, any possible situation.

What does everyone think Ryan was like when he was younger? Any age, any possible situation.

I get the feeling that Ryan was ... well not really lonely, but alone a lot of the time. Not sure why, but he just seems like it to me. I'm sure he was the sweetest kid though, polite and smiling and then stealing cookies when no one was watching. (;
I believe that when he got older, like 14+, he started to be more daring. Which developed into him now. Sorta maybe. Not really sure what I'm basing this on. xD

I get the feeling that Ryan is a middle child. So growing up, he'd always break up the fight between his siblings. Always trying to find approval from his parents. He entered science tests, winning second place from grades 7 and on. Always in the middle, never the best, but never the worst.

He worked hard in school, only to get B's. The few A's he got were from science and math. He hated gym class when he was younger, but as he hit puberty and grew into his body he enjoyed the class more.

He wore glasses, because his parents wouldn't let him wear contacts. So in elementary and middle school he was teased, but when he went to ninth grade his parents finally relented and let him wear contacts.

He had one high school girlfriend, and one college girlfriend. He's a dork when it comes to relationships, and dates.

He only had a few friends growing up, but now they are the best of buds when he comes home to Boston.

I agree that he was good at science and math, the kind of guy you went for help or always asked to be the lab partner.

Self conscious is a good way to describe how he was. A bit afraid of girls, even with working with them in group projects. He probably had a few close guy friends and they read books or talked about Star Trek at lunch.

veggie said:
anyone saw the picture Jonathan did for Sacoor cause he's really handsome in it!!!

Yes - Twiz posted several of the links awhile ago over here. He is very handsome in it!!

You guys are hilarious with you answers! Poor Ryan, no one thinks he was a ladies man. I think he had it in him but he would just get nervous and start blabbering on about something totally random. Sort of like how Jon was in SU2, but he did get a kiss and that was adorable! I dont really think of Ryan as having many siblings, or any. He seems kind of like an only child. I think he might have been a little bit of a dork, but I dont think he was a nerd, he just doesnt seem like that :lol:

We are so close to the new thread!

I do see him as the smart quiet adorkable guy....the one that was always the friend and never had the girls.

Once though he grew out of the awkward stage - he became the heartbreaker!!!

He's a smart man, just inept at social skills. Nothing wrong with that. And bing a dork or a nerd isn't always a bad thing. Some of the smartest people out there, Enstein for example, weren't good with people skills but without them we wouldn't have a lof of discoveries.

Just becase Ryan might have been afraid of girls doesn't me he didn't try. I bet he would hit on his female lab partner.

ok well - he would have been exactly what I was attracted to back then. I never liked the jock type!

This is small but I think it is sooo cute!!

306_034.jpg

Yep this is post 999 I believe and the new thread is already in the works!!! I believe we also have the new thread title picked out! Get ready to celebrate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back