Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

FRODO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:'m sorry I almost fell out of my chair and I'm not sure why.... Thanks for the video :lol:

2. Mandy

Mandy Civilian

Hello! Ok, my first post here... and I must say I´m a big Ryan fan! ;)

@rlk08: thx for the link... cool video. "Frodo" :lol:

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the vid Rlk08.

Frodo and the ramble at the end by Jon was hilirous! :lol:

4. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yahoo!! im soo glad hes back lol...........anyways i loved that video, "i called shotgun when you left the house, you can't call it from the couch. your a jerk tim!"
    that was great!

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He's such a jokester. WHo the hell was he talking about taking down for the car? I just saw an old lady... and who is Tim? Thanks for the vid rlk08 made my day.

Mondays ep made me happy for once. I'm hoping they make up for lost time and we get a big nice happy Ryan story line, no more of him f*cking up. I think if Boa starts seeing that guy at the gun range he's going to get her into some more trouble. I mean we know it was him that blabbed about her leaving the evidence in the Hummer, it wasn't Ryan. So, maybe this guy is going to mess her up again then she's going to realize it wasn't ryan and maybe he'll even be the one to help her out of her jam...ewwwwwwwww JMO.

6. WolferineS

WolferineS Civilian

Hey this is my very first post =D I've been following this topic for a while, and I'm totally into Ryan/Jon. I'm from Belgium, and tomorrow starts season 6, so I'm really happy.

I was always wondering, what's the favourite ship of the Ryan-lovers? I'm pretty into that Samantha-girl, actually =p

Xx

7. athlov

athlov Guest

Thanks rlk08, I was able to find another video from that Cadillac Premiere because you pointed that one out. This one is longer. Check it out.

Oh, here's another I hadn't seen. Not With My Togo!

Another small one from the Cadillac Premiere. here

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Welcome to the thread, WolferineS!

We keep the discussions of ships in the ship thread. :)

I vote that the right purple t-shirt makes a come back! Anyone with me? :devil:

9. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Hey ... I'm usually on the CSI:LV page. But I saw "Crime Night" on CBS last night. They showed the episode where they ended up being against a terrorist cell. I just have to say that ... Ryan is really cute. I was like ... wow!

10. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Yeah everytime i watch csi miami and i see Ryan i say wow!!! He's really a good looking man!

11. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

More than that is how much JT can say through just eye expressions. Some of the ladies have done great screen caps that exemplify that. Case in point - last Monday's ep right at the end in the scene in H's office. He said so much without saying a word about how much he had screwed up and let himself down as well as his team.

12. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Not My Togo. That was so cute. Thanks for sharing those videos. IDK, 26 seems an okay again for Ryan.

13. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

hey guys i was watching E! and i saw the short programme that they sometimes show titled"how to be a world class celebrity (insert name here) and i would like to see what y"ll will say on how to be ryan wolfe-there must be 5 ways etc.1st....(how)2nd..how) and so on. :)

anyways i was just watching the video post by atlov-the first video-on youtube it is known as cardiac preimeiers interview with jonathan togo n i have to say that this is the first interview that i noticed that jonathan togo is acting like ryan wolfe-like a lot when he was interviewed by that guy :eek:-did anyone else noticed that besides me? anyhow-he was funny as always n the one that i loved the most was when he said he went to london for his birthday-he talked in a british accent when he said london-so cute!

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

So here it is Monday night and Ryan got reinstated last week, I hope we see a lot of him this week! :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

the countdown is on to csim tonight yay. I have high hopes we will get a lot more ryan tonight then last week lets hope we do. I think from here on out we'll get more ryan and I hope we're goin to get some kind of story line w/him...*crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.