Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Hey Sandersidle! Happy birthday - hope you have a great one! :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You know I didn't even notice that profile until someone else brought it up. Now it is bugging me!!!

I really hope he gets more screen time next week. I would actually like to discuss his role in the epsiode....... :rolleyes:

2. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

How did I miss this? :lol:

Great pics Athlov - not reading any spoilers (on the whole) but loving the new shots. :D

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah Ryan is def not 6'!!!!! Eric is 6' 1" tall and you see how Eric towers over him!!!!

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I dont think he is 6' either. I think he's only like 5'10 if that :lol: I also hope he gets more screen time. I hope next week, they discuss the possibility of him gettin back on the team.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Actually according to the preview I saw during Vegas tonight, it's the ep where Ryan is the body guard. Potential for wet or missing shirt. *crosses fingers and toes*

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I thought that too Wolfesgamergirl, when I read the girl he's protecting is a swimmer. I was thinking maybe she'll almost drown and he'll rip off his shirt and jump in to save her. A girl can dream *crosses my fingers and toes too*

7. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hi athlov *waves*

Oh, disappointed to know he didn't have a reasonable ammount of screentime. Well, I guess it can be reasonable if we consider he is not working as a CSI. See, anoter reason he has to go back to the lab, there's an entire fan base who need to see their Jon fix ;) :p

Anyway, he looked good. I can't make my mind, yet, if I prefer the stubble rather than the clean shaven look :rolleyes:

8. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

Guys!! im finally back! sorry i havent been on its just i didnt have my computer for 2 weeks and then my internet wouldnt install properly till tonight so iv been gone for almost 3 weeks, but im back!!

9. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey Guys. So there's this site I found jonathan-togo.com, that has a link to the director of Racoon, Trey Nelson, who has a video clip of the movie, Racoon.

Just wanted to let you know about both places, the video is pretty intresting, and it makes me want to actually see the movie. ;)

10. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!!! if Ryan went wet and shirtless that would make up for him not being on the team by like a bajillion times!!!!!

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

something is bothering me...

I read at wikipedia that Ryan has a brother named Tim. :confused:

So, did I miss something?

I know he has a niece and so he has to have at least one sibling, but I never heard or read that he has a brother.

12. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

We are uncertain as to whether or not Ryan has a brother or a sister. We know he has at least one niece, and an uncle, and obviously parents, but as for siblings, we are still in the dark as to which one he has, and their names.

Maybe this would be the perfect time for the show to introduce us to his family? :D

Hope that helps.

13. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

I went over to Wiki and read it...you're right, and they are wrong! It's one of the things that Ryan fans find so frustrating that there is little backstory for Ryan (though it helps the fanfic writers out no end).

*As for not having any addy details on his records..maybe he's had to move because he couldn't pay his rent; well he isn't getting paid as a CSI and he wont earn much at the gun range.*

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

lolol. That's funny. But yeah, like Heather said, we don't know if he has a brother or sister. ;)

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Don't belive anything at Wikia. They lie.....Oh yeah, do they ever. ANyway. Ryan/Jon ain't 6 foot, it's nice to think he is tho. I seen the promo pics for next week, can't remember if he has stubble, hopefully he does....even if it's just a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.