Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Need4Speed, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

was that the one that was on last night with the stolen guns and the dead kid? That was sad.

2. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

kat? do you know if there will be anymore new pictures of Jonathan Togo soon? Can't wait until the new season until I see him again. Rarrr!

3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

No man's land *cries* Ryan looked so emotiononal in that episode, with the kid and how he shot his brother. It makes me wonder.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Kat, Did you make your icon? It's very good :)

When Ryan cries...I cry, we are connected like that :)

5. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

i was wondering whether anyone want pictures of jonathan togo when he was in The Jury.If so..pm me and i"ll give you the link. :).this website has a whole bunch of pictures of jonathan togo. :)
    p.s:the website...its in ITalian i think...lol :lol:but they have nice pictures of him. :)
    here's a picture of him in that...hope u like it. :)

6. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Sarah - yes I did make it! Thanks!

7. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

i know if i met him i wouldn't leave his side i'd like handcuff my hand to his or something that would be awesome :) he would have to pry me off him with a crow bar lol

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

:lol: Pry you off with a crow bar? :lol:
    I bet if I met him I would cry. I would be like " Oh My, Jon...*starts crying* then he would be like "Awwww, give me a hug" :D Or "Awww, here have an autographed picture of me and a picture with me and a hug" :D

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

If Ryan wasn't back on the team...What?! He has to be back on the team :p :lol: I really don't think they are not going to put him back there. Maybe not right away, but I might be able to live with it, as long as he doesn't lose much screentime. Seriously, all this storyline is making me some impression, mostly because I don't know why he was fired :confused: I know about the gambling problem of "Death Pool 100" and I know that he accepted to be filmed by the TV guy (I have seen until "Darkroom"). But, I remember Horatio supporting him when he first came, Horatio really believed in his abilities as a CSI, and knowing Horatio. damn, he always stands for his team, and he doesn't stop believing them just like that :rolleyes: But yeah, I heard him telling after the problem with the officer that he couldn't help him the next time, and Ryan told he wouldn't mess up again. So I see he probably did. Lol. I'm a bit lost.

Emotional episode for Ryan? Jon showing his acting skills? That's great ;)

10. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Here's the picture. jonathan togo on The Jury
    Hope you like it.
    :lol:

umm could anyone help me to post pictures on the board,please.... :)thanks.. :)

11. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

What finally got him fired is he owed a suspect money for gambling and he was photographed by Yelena giving the guy money, which he had won gambling while on the clock. On top of that he lied to Horatio about having something to tell him. My understanding is that a policeman can't even look like their doing something wrong. One of the things that they look at when investigating police officers is gambling. Another thing is debts. After Ryan came back and begged for his job, Horatio did tell him they wouldn't give up on him. Then Stetler made him go through all his traffic stops and he had to account for all of them. Ryan must be on a probation. He will get his job back if he doesn't screw up. They will probably have Stetler dogging him every step of the way. Things were always better when Stetler was around. Stetler, the character fans love to hate.

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Holy Crap does it look like he's crying in that pic or about to...THANKS TOGO2HOT for the pic, very sweet.

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You need to make 100 posts before you can post a picture as an image. Until then, pictures have to be posted as links using the URL code (as you have done in your post). :)

14. ilovejontogo4evr

ilovejontogo4evr Rookie

i got a bunch of those pics of him from the jury he's so hot his hair is like he had it in season 3 :)

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

oh please post those pics, I bet there would be a need for some air conditioning! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.