Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Thanks for the smoothie. :D

Teeehee. I love this thread. You can't go two lines without one of these :devil: popping up. :D

Silhouette said:
"Twisted minds think alike." :lol: I love that. Sounds... kinky :lol: It's like, if Greg suddenly finds a container of liquid latex in Ryan's apartment. I can imagine him holding it out to Ryan with an evil smirk, saying, "Twisted minds think alike." :devil: :lol:
:D :devil:
That's all I have to say.

hollie said:
:D :devil:
That's all I have to say.
:devil: :devil: ;)
...is all I have to say :lol:

Yurek said:
I'm just getting into both as one part... It's a bit weird.. I do love them seperately... but I also like them as a 'unit'. I'm new to that part so...probably it's caused by that fact. :)
I thought so :) And it's ok. I know for some people the idea of slash is a bit hard to swallow... Everything needs process... (process? what on earth am I talking about? :rolleyes:)
But seriously, Ryan and Greg are too hot not to combine, no? ;) :lol:

Oh... my... God!!
Sil, how did you find out about those handcuff earrings I bought Sunday?!

No, seriously, I bought some at the bigger mall on Sunday- two extremely tiny handcuffs for each ear. On a long chain. And the bottom one you can take off... :devil: But they're so small they can fit on your fingers!!

And Yurek, if you have a LJ account, search for "ryandandgreg" under "Site and Username" and our LJ will come up... :D It's a very nice place... Gutterville doesn't rule over there. (Well, every once in awhile it does.)

A winter weather report for Gutterville... can I go away for awhile and then come back with one? I want to write on my special story. (I had a dream about it!!)

szmandatogoholic said:
And Yurek, if you have a LJ account, search for "ryandandgreg" under "Site and Username" and our LJ will come up... :D It's a very nice place... Gutterville doesn't rule over there. (Well, every once in awhile it does.)

I signed for an account two years ago or so. But I never really used it. But, I always search the LJs for some great icons and signatures.
I'll look it up as soon as I can. *jumps around in anticipation* :D

@Silhouette: I've already read some FFs containing Greg/Ryan romance.... and I really loved them. Actually a Ryan/Greg romance FF was my very first FF I'vre read from CSI FFs. So... *mhm* :D

Ooh niceee... reading fanfics is a one step to addiction :D :lol: Well I've had the idea of R/G for a while and love it but it's when I read the fanfics that I became really hooked... So fanfics are a good thing :)

Hey talking about fanfics... I just read a new fanfic (not that new... but, you know) on Nerds With Badges LJ called 'Obvious'... It's a three part, and if you wanna know what it's about, it says in the story summary, "Opposites do attract." And all I can say is, by showing opposites, the second part gets pretty hot :devil: :devil: Also why I can't link it directly since it's rated NC-17 :lol:

Well Yurek I'm not that active in LJ either... in fact, I only made an account just so I can join communities :rolleyes: Anyway, have you read The Thin Yellow Line on FF.net? Cause it's like a 'legend' for R/G fandom that every R/G shipper should read :lol:

For everyone: what's your fave R/G fics out there? Since there are new people here, we might as well spread the R/G fanfic love...

Lee, handcuffs earings! Coincidence? I think it's a sign :D

Oh, Sil, I do too!! I played with them just before I came on here... I took off the bottom handcuff and had a bit of trouble putting it back on. :lol:

I am wearing them tomorrow to school and I am wearing them with a pair of zipper earrings- colored green. *edges away from the PG-13 border* and the next day, handcuffs again with paperclip earrings. :D I'm weird. :p

If Ryan and/or Greg had peircings, where do you think they'd have them? Ryan: earlobe; Greg: everywhere, cuz he LOVES that punk rock!! :devil:

OMG I just got the STRANGEST R/G dream (but wheeeeee!!! FINALLY, R/G dream!!! :D) So in my dream they're like... enemies (don't ask). Greg has a strong power, destructive, so Ryan is trying to stop him. They end up in a battle. So, I dunno why, but Ryan burns down this... place... and when he turns around, Greg just stands there, staring at him. Man all I can say is... them staring each other down is SO HOT :eek: (no wonder the place is burning :lol:) Anyway, the battle, finally Ryan is winning. Greg is like, losing his power. He's on the floor, panting. Ryan standing over him. But you can feel it wasn't bcuz Ryan hates Greg, and not like he wanna kill him. He's just trying to help... It's like in those movies where secretly he's in love with the person who's supposed to be his enemy... Then... I woke up :rolleyes:
Oh but the angst... And the guys are so hot in black :eek: wow... Call me weird but... When both standing in the middle of a burning room. Fire flickers in their intense eyes... *faints*

I think I watch too much action movies :rolleyes:

Hmm don't think Ryan would get piercings... cause of his OCD... Greg, on the other hand, would probably get one. He's just gonna take it off when he's coming home at his parents on Xmas or something just so his mother won't get freaked out! :lol: Hmm but I still think he's not really that rebellious... Rebel enough to like the music, but... tattoos and piercings? Oh well don't think Ryan would be so excited about it either :rolleyes:

I'm on a fanfic craving... where on earth is Shadow when you need her? :( Now that reminds me... Lee, how's your fanfic doing? What did you say about one fic for one manip I make? Don't think you could get away with it... :devil:

:lol: One fic for one manip you make? Uh, that wouldn't work for me, cuz I'm so busy just trying to get out of the deep Algebra mud. :p

I got some "MatchMaker" results back for my high school- in my grade, my number one match was a guy named Ryan!! :lol: I just now noticed... *is dazzled* HOW I missed that...
And another match is named Jonathon... :rolleyes: when can I kill myself?

I had this miniscule part of a triple-crossover dream, which fuels my energy to write the fic, where Ryan was telling Greg to "get out of there!" (I can't remember what it was, exactly, but...) And there was another part in the dream where they were having a teensy fight. :p You gotta have DRAMA in these things, ya know!!

I must go. I have to check out a site...

Wow that's so cool! What's a 'MatchMaker'? A game?

Hehe yes you gotta have drama... well in my dream, Greg was all "What have you done?" in this really cold voice. Furious that Ryan burned the place down (I think it's a library... there were papers and ashes fall around them... In slow motion. Talking about being dramatic... :rolleyes:) Ryan, as cool as ice, just said, "I have to stop you."
:eek: Oh man... if you could faint in your own dream... :p :lol:

Uh nevermind... some off-topic-ness. Hold on... is that... a plot bunny I see jumping towards me? :eek: :eek: NOOOO!!!! *runs away*

To everyone, do you ever have R/G dreams?

Silhouette said:
I'm on a fanfic craving... where on earth is Shadow when you need her?
I'm here! I'm here! *jumps up and down* :D

Sorry, guys... I've been busy with work and writing other stuff. I haven't forgotten "Sanders, Wolfe, and the Wardrobe". I will update that soon. It's just that the muses aren't cooperating at the moment. :( And I still owe Twiz that family fic. *sigh* So many fics, so little time!

Welcome to all the newbies! *waves* And it's good to see you back here, Hollie! :)

Yurek! It's good to see you here too. :D I was like you in the beginning. I liked Ryan and Greg separately. But reading fanfics definitely turned me into a shipper. And Silhouette is right... you should read "The Thin Yellow Line." It's the first R/G fic I've ever read, and it definitely turned me into a shipper! :devil:

Speaking of fics, my crossover fic, "(Don't) Cry Wolfe" won an award last year for best crossover fic in the CSI Fanfic Awards, thanks to everyone here who also voted. It's a oneshot ficlet, but I think you might enjoy it... along with "Nerds Like It Hotter" (another oneshot ficlet). Have you read these yet? If not, here are the links on ff.net:

"(Don't) Cry Wolfe": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3110615/1/

"Nerds Like It Hotter": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3106007/1/

And also a crackfic that's currently a work in progress, "Sanders, Wolfe, and the Wardrobe": http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3245788/1/

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. :D

Silhouette said:
Wow that's so cool! What's a 'MatchMaker'? A game?

No, it's kinda like eHarmony.com and Match.com and other matchmaker sites... where you sign up to find your one true love? Well, my school did this little fundraiser where we could find out who we were most compatible with in both the entire school and our whole grade. I did it and paid three dollars for my two result slips. The two slips both have your top 32 most compatible male/female people, your top six oppostie matches, two mystery matches, and your top 12 most compatible friends. (It's also got this little thing called "Matchstistics," but I forgot what they were.) The way you find out, though, is you fill out this little form that looks like a test. Then when you're done, you turn it in to your teacher and they take it to the guy who's in charge, who then takes it to the main people, and they scan them and bring the results back to your school, and the head guy tells the people who do the announcements, and it's broadcast everywhere, so if you did it, you had to get your results. (On Monday, which was the first day for everyone to get their results, EVERYONE down at the other end of my lunch table were killing themselves laughing at who was on their lists.)

And if any newbies read Shadow's story "(Don't) Cry Wolfe," have a box of tissues handy. It'll make you cry. (Sorry, I've read it a ton of times and I love it.) And, uh... I had a weird dream that JT and ES came with me to my hometown. It was really, really weird. (I don't know, I had to say it!!) You see, we were in a movie together, and I wanted to show them how it feels to live in a town of just barely over 11,500 people, so I brought them to where I live, and... yeah. :p :D Nothing happened, except that I told them that if they heard the amount of cussing on my bus, then they'd probably out-talking them, if you know what I mean. ;)

Oh, I forgot to comment on your dreams, Silhouette. *feels sheepish* That sounds like a scene that can go straight into the movies. :D I can picture it in my head, and you're right. It's HOTT! :devil: I've no doubt that between Ryan and Greg, things are bound to combust! :lol: :devil:

Aw, Neelie, you had a dream too? That's so cool! Why can't I have a Ryan/Greg dream myself? :( *pouts*

Shadowfax said:
I can picture it in my head, and you're right. It's HOTT! :devil: I've no doubt that between Ryan and Greg, things are bound to combust! :lol: :devil:

*sets a fire on the CSI: and CSI: Miami sets* Now maybe Greg and Ryan can find each other- they'll be wondering where the little smoke stream is coming from, and head for it, and they'll meet in the middle. :D :p :devil: *sneaks back under the PG-13 border* I need to get off of all of these sites, I have a project due TOMORROW that I haven't even finished!!

Shadow!!! :eek: YOU'RE BACK!!! *runs and tackles :devil:* I thought you were giving up on R/G :(

Shadowfax said:
Aw, Neelie, you had a dream too? That's so cool! Why can't I have a Ryan/Greg dream myself? :( *pouts*
Awwww don't pout... *huggles* I'm sure one of these days you're gonna have R/G dreams... that's exactly WHY you have to be here more often. Who knows, more dose of R/G goodness = more R/G dreams :D Oh well... wonder why can't we Play/Pause/Next our dreams?? :(

I don't even know why I had that dream :rolleyes: I don't dream about Ryan or Greg that much, you know, it's only the second time (but Lee seems to dream about them A LOT! :eek: :lol: What's your secret?) Tried to 'continue' it last night (I wanna know what happen to the battle!!!!) but no such luck :rolleyes:

Lee, don't know that "MatchMaker" thing is exist... Do you think the Crime Lab could have something like that too? Like if Greg gets Ryan's name on #1, and Ryan also gets Greg's name on #1... they don't know each other yet so are so curious to find out... and when they do... things could get interesting :devil:

Yurek, I also recommend Shadow's fics. Cause she ROCKS! :D

Hmm talking about Shadow's Wardrobe fic... I think it's given me an idea :devil:

Oh..if you all recommend Shadow's fanfics, then I should read them. Actually.. I already saved the "Sanders, Wolfe, and the Wardrobe" FF on my PC to print them when it's finished. I prefer to print them cause then IO can read them everywhere and I'm not reliant on my PC to read them.
Can you perhaps forsee when it's finished? It's not finished yet, isn't it?

But I'll read the other two ffs gladly. :)

Thanks for the tips. *continues to clean up the PC table* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back