Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

That Matchmaker thing would be awesome :D

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

:lol: You're absolutely right! :lol: I love how your mind works, girlie! :devil: *hugs*

And give up on R/G?? Horrors! Never, my dear! I wasn't trying to stay away, I was just busy writing, ehrm... other stuff. But R/G's always in the back of my mind. I'm writing a couple of short stories about them at the moment, while I'm waiting for the muses to cooperate again on SWATW. ;) But I'll definitely let you guys know when I've posted those. :D

Oh, and thanks a bunch for the recommendations, guys! *blushes* :eek: Y'all are fantastic! :D

And that's correct, Yurek. SWATW isn't finished yet, but I'm hoping that would happen soon. Sorry I can't give you a more specific date, but I'll come here to let you guys know when I've updated it again, okay? ;) But do let me know what you think of the other 2. :D

ETA: What's your :devil: idea, Silhouette? Come on, share! You know you want to. :p :lol:

3. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I didn't mean to make you hurry with the ff. Take your time. There are two other stories I can read instead. :D

*jumps over at fanfic.net to copy and save the ffs on her pc* :D

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

You forgot rewind. :devil: ;)

Glad to see you back Shadowfax! :) *huggles*

That'd be hilarious if they did a Match Maker thing in the Crimelab.. I can just see them getting eachother. :lol:

Sara: Hey, Greggo. Who's your best match? ;)
    Greg: *mumbles* Ryan.
    Sara: What? Let me see that. *grabs paper* *chokes* You got Ryan? *laughs ass off*
    Greg: *Blushes* What? It's not that bad.
    Sara: :eek: *realises they would be really hot together* I guess not. :devil:

:p That so wouldn't happen but that's okay. *chuckles*

Ryan: Hey Cal, do you know who this Greg Sanders is? He supposedly works here.
    Cal: Oh yeah... Funky hair, loves Manson and Pink... Why?
    Ryan: :eek: Umm, nothing.
    Cal: *points* That's him over there.
    Ryan: *sees Greggo* Nevermind. *Walks over* Hi, I'm Ryan Wolfe. :devil:

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

WOW where have I been? I dont know ...really I don't.

Glad to see Irma and Shadow back YAY..doing a little dance.

Irma you know when Delko said to Ryan that Twiztid minds thinks a like I was jumping up and down for joy...

I'm not sure if I would really wanna have a r/g dream...I've read some fics that have left the images in my head for a while or put some images in my head that's left me a little brain dead and I'm not sure if with the dreams and thought I have would be a good idea of dreaming of them while laying next to my hubby.....kno what I mean???
    Can I have a smoothie now??

Katie that is so funny...I can see Sara having an image of them together thinking how hott that would be...and then thinking about how hott it would be to be between them...

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Katie!!! Twiz!!! *huggles both of you to the ground* :D

Katie, that scenario is sooo cute! :lol: I can see Sara trying to maybe hook them up after that. And Calleigh would probably catch on and hook Ryan and Greg up as well. Ooh, the possibilities! :devil:

Okay, now to help ease some of your R/G cravings, I bring you guys a gift in the form of another ficlet!! Yay! Tell me I'm good to you, Irma. Go ahead... :p

The title is "Blue" and here's the link on ffn:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3386442/1/

It's PG, but be warned... it's very angsty. Neelie, you might want to bring out a box of tissues. I got a bit teary-eyed writing this myself, so read at your own risk!

And of course, you can leave me some feedback on ffn. My plot penguins need them to keep spawning and me writing. And you do want to help me and the penguins out, don't you? *nudges* :D

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Guhhh... page 2... where are all of our Gutterville residents?!

I myself am in a blue mood, so I'll probably read it later all right Shadow? I'm mad at my cell phone because it says "New Pix Message" when you open it up, and it gives you two options, whether to view it now or to view it later and it's been frozen on that screen for a little while. (A sign that I need a new phone, I guess...)

And I had this weird dream where my entire first period Theatre (around 30-something people) was in a movie and ES and JT was in it too... really scary. And a picture that was taken had me sandwiched between ES and JT. *cries*
    But hey, they played boyfriends in the movie. :p I can't remember what it was about. Kind of a cross between drama and mystery... :D and someone held a gun. That's about all I remember.
    And I need your help Sil... Shadow... whichever it is that does manips!! :lol:

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

This will be posted in all the active shipper threads.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

:eek:

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

*cough* Pardon if I've burst your eardrums with my very loud squeeing... :D
    So I was in the fanfiction thread and the words 'Ryan/Greg' just jumped at me. And of course I glaced at who, and it's our fellow Shadowfax!! *squeeee* OMG you cure my craving THANK YOU!!! *bows down* You know I love you, hun :D

And yes. You are good to me :) VERY good...

Oh anyway... Katie I LOVE your scenario!!!! Girl you're hilarious! :lol: No one makes scenarios like the way you do :D

Twiz, I get your point... Kinda makes you feel guilty, eh? :rolleyes: Thank God husbands can't read our minds :p *hands smoothies* Think I'm gonna keep drooling over R/G while I'm single and guilt-free :lol:

Neelie, going a bit off-topic here... Do you know Jake used to be a lifeguard? I was watching Red Carpet of BAFTA and they were interviewing Jake... and so he said "If you're stung by a jellyfish, you have to piss on yourself." :lol: (It's the acid of the sting or something :rolleyes:) So guys remember the 'lifeguard-Ryan-saving-Greg' thing we had here a while ago? Well in my head it goes like this: IF Greg's stung by a jellyfish while going surfing... guess what Ryan would do to save him :devil: :lol: Kinda weird to imagine but at least Greg would get to see Ryan without his pants on :p :devil:

*cough* Just so you know... I have hyperactive imaginations :rolleyes: :p

*sneaks out to read Shadow's ficlet*

10. szmandatogoholic

Yes, Sil, I knew that.... he once helped a man on a beach who was stung by a jellyfish by urinating on the sting... kinda disgusting, IMO...

And that last bit cracks me up: "At least Greg would get to see Ryan without his pants on." :lol: :lol: Would Ryan even know what to do?

*clears throat* Just so y'all know... I'm scared about my friend getting a Crush drink from me... I ordered it for him, but I put insurance on it so when he gets it, he wouldn't know who it's from. :p (I'm also scared that he may already know that it's me... *internal instincts*)
    Ok, I'm outta here, I've got several pulled muscles, especially one under my butt-cheek, that are starting to ache, like, BAD!

Hey, Sil, I looked Jake up on IMDB and found this: "Is of Swedish (noble) and Russian-Jewish descent." So if he's Jewish, and JT's Jewish, think they may know each other from a community Hannukah celebration? ( :D )

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Gah! Where's everybody? Has Gutterville been deserted again? :confused: *Makes another Herculean effort to bring it back to page 1*

Okay, first off... you're mighty welcome, Irma! I'm happy to indulge your R/G craving! :D Sad as it is, I'm afraid these boys are angst magnets, and for some reason, that comes easier for me to write than happy, fluffy stuff.

Has anyone else read the fic? :confused: I know Twiz, Irma, and Katie have. Thanks for the feedback too. :D

Neelie, are you feeling better, hun?

Here's a question: what would a romantic date be like between Ryan and Greg? Meaning, what would they do *mind out of the gutter here, people! It's a legitimate question! :rolleyes:*, what would they go see, etc.?

12. szmandatogoholic

Shadow, I don't exactly know if I'm feeling better. I popped my back earlier and it popped a certain place right behind my shoulder blade- hurt like a m-effer. :lol: It stung for about a minute, and it stopped. Now it feels like my shoulders don't have any pulled muscles. *celebrates* But my arm still hurts and when I set my bag down, the strap slides down and the weight of a near-40lb. bag is on my sore arm. And it hurts. But my leg has stopped hurting, which is good... now if my throat'd do the same thing, I'd jump for joy. :lol:

A romantic date that is under the PG-13 border? Umm, dinner and a movie. *whispers in Shadow's ear the rest of the facts :devil:)

13. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Okay this is a little late...

I LOVED the Matchmaker thingy Katie! Hahahah, I can so see that happening. :D :devil:

And I have yet to have a R/G dream. :( I love reading your guyses though, maybe with enough inspiration, I can have one of my own. Hah.

14. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I've missed a lot of the discussion here lately I presume. Would someone mind doing a little recap for me, so I can join in on the discussion again? I'm a bit too lazy and out of time to read everything myself, sorry :p

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Sorry Life Style I'm in the same boat as you my friend. It seems I have lost my map to Gutterville and I couldn't find my way here lately. Hi everyone..miss you all. *throws hugs for everyone*

Great q's Shadow...I did read up a lil past you so I'll answer that cause I have a night out pictured in my head with them..but not really romantic...well till the end of it. Anyways I think a regular date with them would be a scary movie at the theatre. They would hold hands during it and maybe Greg would bury his head in Ryan's chest now and then pretending to be scared just to get close to him. Afterwards they would go to a quiet cafe and eat then back home for dessert..... maybe somthing topped with whipped cream and a cherry...Can't go any farther sry.

Hey shadow loved your fic. I think I spelled my name wrong in the review. I saw it once I clicked enter. But anyways loved it as always..yay 2 thumbs up.

I'm glad you see where I'm coming from Irma about talking in my sleep with my hubby. If I did that I'm pretty sure I'd be divorced by now. I do feel a little guilty..guilty pleasures I guess. If my hubby could read my mind I would really be in trouble and single. I'm sure Shadow understands me there too. He did tell me a long time ago that I was talking in my sleep, this was before I become obsessed with Togo so it wasn't nothing bad. Good thing he works nights now hehe. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.