Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Uh, I have a question.

If Greg wanted a tattoo, do you think Ryan would go with him to support him? Or do you think he'd stay home? (Just wondering because I may get one when I turn 16- I've been on tattoofinder.com looking at various tattoos.)

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Twiz!!! *tackles and hugs you to the ground* Welcome back! :D I've been wondering where you were. *buys you a new updated map to Gutterville* We can't have you losing your way again, can we? :p

Glad y'all have enjoyed the fic so far. I'm working on others, but lately I've just been feeling tired, lazy, and a bit depressed, so I've been taking a break. :(

Hmm... dessert for when they go home after a night out? I know where your mind's going. :devil:

I think Ryan would probably go with Greg when he gets his tattoo. Unless Greg wants to go by himself and surprise Ryan later, of course. What kind of tattoo do you guys think Greg would want?

I certainly know what you're talking about here. I'm a notorious sleep-talker. Good thing half the time my talking doesn't make sense to my hubby. Or I really would be in trouble by now. He'd so freak out if he know what's constantly running in my mind. *blushes* :eek:

3. szmandatogoholic

I don't know- www.tattoofinder.com has a TON of awesome tattoos, and one I love (which is in the category of 'fire-flame tattoos') is kinda like a Yin and Yang with Fire and Water. (I've been into Avatar: The Last Airbender, and I love that tattoo.) There's another one under 'moons' that has both a moon and a sun and according to one of the last episodes of 'Avatar' I've watched, Waterbenders use the moon to bend water and Firebenders use the sun to bend fire. (But I've also seen both three- and four-leaf clover tattoos that I love. I may have to get them somewhere where the teachers won't see it and whenever St. Patty's Day rolls around, I'll go, "I'M WEARING GREEN!!" and show my tattoo. :lol: )

Tattoo for Greg- Tribal. Most definitely. (Otherwise, click the link above and find others. I don't know. But either a tribal tattoo or my favorite Fire and Water Yin and Yang.)

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Oh God I feel soooooo bad! :( I'm sorry... New term just started and I... oh well, I'm gonna save you the excuse :rolleyes:

Hold on... where were we? Oh. Tattoos... hmm I have no idea... tribal, yeah. I don't think Greg is that religious so don't think it'd be something like a cross or whatever... More like... something rock-ish (err... not sure what). Oh! Maybe a DNA chain :lol: I mean, he used to work as a DNA tech. I've been watching Heroes and if you watch it you know which tattoo/DNA chain I'm talking about... but... I dunno... maybe dragons?

And Ryan would definitely go with him. Or not. I mean, do you think he'd like the idea of Greg having a tattoo?

LOL Twiz, Shadow, so maybe I should be careful when I get married someday not to talk in my sleep :lol: Would it be funny if Greg talks in his sleep?
    Greg: Uhh Ryan...
    Ryan: *wakes up* Huh?
    Greg: Ryan...
    Ryan: What? *groans* Greg it's 3 in the morning--
    Greg: Ryan Wolfe... you're so hot and I want to paint you in latex...
    Ryan: ....

:devil: :lol:

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*sneaks in* Remember me?

ROTFL. Irma, that definatly just made my day. :lol: :lol:
    Greg: Ryan Wolfe... you're so hot and I want to paint you in latex...
    Ryan: ...

:lol:

Greg would so want a DNA tattoo! In some episode he was rambling on about how Watson and Crick (or whoever :p) are the 'grand daddies of DNA' and without them he wouldn't have a job.

Although I think Ryan would beg him not to get the tattoo. Oh maybe Greg would want to get matching tattoos.. hehe. Ryan would totally refuse it though. Where would Greg want to get his tattoo? I have no idea so.. :p But pg 13 people. :devil:

6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

A DNA tattoo! *face palm* Gah! Why didn't I think about that before?? That's an excellent answer, Irma! Greg could definitely get one of those, or like you said, a rockish tattoo.

OMG, LMAO!! :lol: I don't know how you do it, but your scenarios are sooo funny, Irma! :lol:

Hmmm... good question, Katie. If it's a DNA tattoo that looks kind of tribal, he can get it wrapped around his arm, or across his back horizontally, just below his neck. *shrugs* But that's just my opinion.

7. szmandatogoholic

Where's all of my Gutterville friends? :(

Yeah, Greg'd most definitely probably get a DNA tattoo!! *teehee... can you tell I'm tired?* After all, he did send a page to both Nick and Gris with the two names of the grandaddies of DNA, and told them that without them that he wouldn't have a job.

He could get the tattoo on his wrist, like a bracelet. (I dunno, my cousin's friend has our hometown's name and the state tattooed on his wrists. And he's a Marine.)

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

I think Ryan would go with Greg. :) Wouldn't it be cute if they both got a tatoo, which would be significant of their relationship? :)

9. szmandatogoholic

Welcome Helluin... did you post your post anytime since this past Thursday? Cuz the date on your post says "Tuesday, January 1, 2002"...

I agree, life_style- if they both got a tattoo then it would definitely signify that they're meant to be together.... or something. (I'm a bit depressed cuz my so-called best friend hooked up one of her friends with a guy in our first period, and I am afraid that I am going to be the only one of our friends to not have a "boyfriend.") And therefore my concentration has traveled downward...

But I did have a small Ryan/Greg dream last night, before I passed out. (Just can't remember what it was... if I do, I'll post.)

10. life_style

life_style Pathologist

You'll find one, szmandatogoholic. And if not, you're still a lovely person :)

Sorry for the offtopicness.

I saw the CSI LV episode where Greg gets beaten up, last week. And all I kept thinking was: Man, would Ryan be freaked out and sad. He would probably spend a lot of time at the hospital, and the other time with the LV guys, trying to find those little.. B*stards :lol:

11. szmandatogoholic

Fannysmackin'? I love that epi, I have it on my ipod. (But I hardly ever watch it, I'm afraid I'll cry too much!!)

Yup, Ryan'd DEFINITELY be feeling for Greggo, and not cuz I said so. (Reference to "Man Down" for this... made me a bit depressed looking at Ryano.)

12. life_style

life_style Pathologist

It was a good ep, poor Greg. Do you think he would spend all of his time at the hospital with Greg, or do you think he'd do anything possible to be able to hunt down the guys who did it? :)

13. szmandatogoholic

A bit of both, imo. I dunno, I'm not thinking straight. (I just imagined my best guy friend turning me away for a conversation cuz I haven't talked to him in a few weeks!)

Imagine if THAT scenario happened with Greggo & Ryano... :eek:

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hey guys! *waves* :D

What did I miss? :confused:

Did you miss me? Where's my smoothie?

Sorry I've been out for a while, but I brought you guys another Ryan/Greg treat in the form of another ficlet, a fluffy one this time, in contrast to the last one I posted. The backdrop has Ryan living in Las Vegas, which is a first for me, seeing as I'm usually partial to Miami.

Anyway, it's called, "Headphones" and here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3427284/1/

Hope you guys enjoy it, and let me know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated. :D

Neelie, you haven't read the last one I posted either, have you? The one entitled, "Blue"? :confused: Go on, girlie... Read it and get your Ryan/Greg fix, why don't you? *nudges* :devil:

15. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Hehe, as mentioned in a D/L thread comment, I am a total closet shipper. This is a really cute pairing. *comes out of closet and sits on floor* Welp, I'm in for this one as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.