Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Thankies, Yurek. And welcome to the thread. (If you check out my location, you'll notice something about me...)

I love guys with trace hints/scruff (I love those words!!) on their faces- even I sit by a guy in first period Theatre who I just noticed yesterday has scruff. (And he basically flirts with me... kinda scary but I love him, he's like my brother.)

I just had something pop into my head, cuz I'm thinking of my friend Shali- if Ryan and Greg had ANY OTHER JOB that wasn't in law enforcement, what would it be and why?

I kinda think that Ryan would be a corporate executive (I almost wrote corporate execute, :lol: ) because then he can keep his office as clean as he would like.
    Greg, on the other hand, would fit in perfectly as either A) a cashier at Hot Topic or B) a worker at any fast food restaurant.

2. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I missed you guys soo much! I'm so angry at myself for totally abandoning TalkCSI, again. I'm horrible. Will you guys forgive me? *makes some sort of mix between Ryan and Greg's puppy dog eyes.* Come, on. You know you can't refuse. :D

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ahhh!! hollie! :D *runs and hugs* Where have you been? :eek:

I don't think Ryan would want scruff. He would probably drive himself insane with his OCD. I like Greg without scruff and I bet Ryan would too.

4. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Welcome back, hollie! Or better welcome. I haven't seen you before, but I think we'll meet each other more often in here now. :)

Hmm..I forgot Ryan's OCD. (Is it really that bad? It never seems that bad or I just never notice his OCD phases) But I could imagine a little scruffy on Ryan wouldn't bother Greg.

5. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

*pops in to pass out some smoothies*... I'm not sure if we need these there doesn't seem to be any hot talk in here. *looks around tapping fingers on the table* no Irma or Shadow yet..

Yurek I think we've determined from the lack of TPTB writings that his OCD isn't that bad. I think he's a little neater then most guys and he likes things in a certain order. They have only mentioned his OCD a handful of times on the show and so many times they have done things that has made me think that someone with OCD would not do it. Like him dumpster diving. OK don't get me wrong..totally hottness but really would someone with OCD jump in a dumpster full of garbage?

I couldn't see greg with a beard or mustache and I just really don't think Ryan would like it at all.

6. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Thanks for that. I also wondered if his OCD can be really that bad if he jumps in that container. Oo :lol:
    I also noticed that "Put-in-a-certain-order" thing... must have been in (damn..I forgot the name, but it's been at the end of s3), when Ryan arranged Calleigh's evidences by date though they've been arranged by number so it's been easier for Calleigh to use them in court.

He mostly seems so 'normal'... :D

Now something to look at... :)

A cute Greg and ... okay.. another Greg ... sexy Ryan .. such a cute pic

I' trying to make a Ryan/Greg creation/montage.... Hope I'll get that... I'm not that sure.. :D

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah that was Recoil and I took it as a sign of his OCD too. Once in After the Fall Delko mentioned his OCD..Ryan said the perp had OCD and Delko said oh like someone else we know. Then he asked Ryan if he had hid the mask or whatever where he would put it and Ryan found it first try.
    OH Calleigh mentioned it once too..while they were lookin over evidence they noticed a frame in the pic and he said what's the chance the woman still had it and she asked him if he has ever thrown a frame away.
    Nice pics BTW.

8. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Yeah I think Ryan would prefer if Greg was clean shaved :)

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*comes out from under piles of books*

I'm... here. Kinda :rolleyes: It's finals week and I'm so both sleep PLUS Ryan/Greg depraved! *cries* Save me!
    Wonder where's Shadow too... I miss Gutter Talk :( and Sexy Back :lol: I miss her sexy banner, I mean :p

hollie!!!! :eek: Where have you been? *runs and huggles to ground* :D
    Ooh, I see new people here! Welcome Yurek and Stoky!!! :D Keep your both drool bucket and ice cold water bucket handy at all times cause... extreme hotness can hit you anytime here :D :lol:

I don't know about Ryan, but seeing how much Greg loves coffee and seem to know a lot about it... I think Greg would be working at Starbucks :lol:

Agree with Ryan would love clean shaven Greg better. I think Greg wouldn't mind a little stubble on Ryan (cause he's sexy with stubble :devil:). Stache? No way. Don't think so. Ryan's too OCD to have one. And he wouldn't let Greg grow one either :lol:

Hmm... Just had this image in my mind of Ryan sneaking up from behind Greg in the bathroom... When he's just finished brushing his teeth, I mean (get your mind out of the gutter! :lol:) He runs his fingers along Greg's jaw line and comments how he needs to shave. So Ryan lathers shaving cream/foam (do modern guys still use those?) onto Greg's face... and helps him shave.
    Afterwards, he could kiss Greg's now-clean-shaven jaw and murmurs in his ear how he likes him clean shaven... Then-- alright I'll stop there :p

Well it's kinda weird but who knows they like to share grooming rituals in the bathroom? ;) I bet they could find other things to share and do in the bathroom as well :devil:

I was about to go on about Ryan lathering Greg with more than shaving foam but... *sees PG13 border approaching* uh nevermind. Just hand me a smoothie please? Cold showers won't work this time :p

*hides under her piles of books again*

10. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hehehehehehheeh. I love Silhouette's post. It makes me giggle. Smoothie please?

I'm agreeing with the Ryan not having stubble thing. Greg could have a little bit of stubble, but nothing too much.

11. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

:lol: OMG!! I so totally forgot about Greg's coffee addiction!! Thankies for reminding me, Sil! *hands specialty Rugged Wonders smoothie to her*

*hands specialty Rugged Wonders smoothie to Yurek as welcome present and to hollie as welcome back present* Okay, I'm gone, I gotta blow my nose again...
    *pokes head back in*

Okay, about "After the Fall"... Ryan mentions that the vic was OCD and Delko says that it "sounds like someone he knows," and Ryan said, "So where would you keep a nitrous oxide canister?" and a few seconds later he himself finds the canister and Delko says, "Twisted minds think alike." So it turns out that having an OCD CSI on your team turns out to be handy... :devil:

Okay, I'm gone. *zips out*

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

"Twisted minds think alike." :lol: I love that. Sounds... kinky :lol: It's like, if Greg suddenly finds a container of liquid latex in Ryan's apartment. I can imagine him holding it out to Ryan with an evil smirk, saying, "Twisted minds think alike." :devil: :lol:

The more I think of it, the more their differences interest me. The more I like how Ryan is OCD and Greg is more messy :lol: (not sure if messy is the right word but you get the point :rolleyes:) So many sexy scenario's to make :devil:

Come to think about it... Ryan is a cop and Greg isn't. Ryan has handcuffs and Greg isn't... I bet Greg loves it that Ryan is a cop :p :devil: And now you know where my mind has gone... :devil: :devil: :devil:

*takes smoothies from Lee* Ooh just what I need! :lol:

[:devil: = 6, and counting :p :lol:]

13. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Thanks for the smoothie. I'm getting kinda addicted to that stuff by posting in this thread. :D

Greg as a worker at Starbucks? That would be cool... I'm already addicted to the Frappuccino at Starbucks but with Greg working there... I'd never leave the store. :lol:

I also think Greg would love playing around with the hand cuffs. As he's also into liquid latex.... I so love that scene in the series.

Another job for Ryan?...*huh* That's difficult... I think he'd make an awesome model for clothes and underwear.... that'd be awesome, wouldn't it? :devil:

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Yurek, I was wondering... do you love Ryan and Greg together, or do you love them separately? I mean, it seems to me from your posts that you love Ryan and you love Greg, but never mentioned anything about them together. I was just wondering :) Cause if you're actually not into slash, there's the Nerds With Badges thread/topic under General CSI thread, which focuses on Greg and Ryan without the ship part :D

Anyway, talking about other jobs... models for underwear :devil: mwahahahaha I like that... Well I probably wont leave Starbucks either if Greg works there... I'll apply to work there too :lol:

Do you guys think beside the Rugged Wonders smoothie we have to have a special coffee mix too? Just because Greg loves it? You know, for the cold nights... when the boys need to 'get warm' :p :devil:

Where's Twiz? I need her hot scenarios... it's raining so hard and so cold here in my place :( And whatever happen to the Weather Forecast in Gutterville? We seem to lose the weather reporters we have

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I'm just getting into both as one part... It's a bit weird.. I do love them seperately... but I also like them as a 'unit'. I'm new to that part so...probably it's caused by that fact. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.