RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

That's okay Berylla, i won't throw you up of an RP without telling you why first and then if you are following the rules there is no need to worry. I wrote that because i was mad, it wasn't the first time i gave a reminder about the rules.
Anyway i'm glad you understood what i meant, if i have any problem with you, i will PM you first ;) and well you can also PM me.

Sissi

sissi, i understand the post, and promise to follow the rules, and as far as i know, that's going really well. i can see in my posts i followed the three lines rule, the five minute rule, and all the others. i understand what the murder is about, but since there are so many characters, it's hard to keep up sometimes. but, for now, i understand and keep the rules in mind. thanks for reminding again. :)

Sorry for any trouble I may have caused, Sissy. I understand, and sometimes I know I get a little carried away with the posting, sometimes everyone does and we don't follow the 5-minute rule. I try to, but you know.. I'll remember that from now on.

Thanks for the reminder. And speaking for everyone, I think we can understand why you were angry. I'm sorry, and I'll continue to abide by the rules. ;)

*Puts hand over heart* I, Wyoming, completely and respectfully understand the rules, and will hereby follow them, and cherish them with all of my little heart. And I will proudly let the PG 13 meter slap me as soon as it gets there, and skip ahead :D Also, I hereby *huggle* my ff mod because she is the awesome french-speaking mod of the ff board hahaha. Talk to you soon hun :D

Sincerely,
Wyoming (What? I was bored lol)

Sorry Sissi if I broke any rules. I will definitely follow them if I wasn't before. *hugs Sissi into a ferocious bear hug* We love you Sissi. :)

I completely understand the rules and deeply, vigorously apologize if I have broken the rules. I've made sure to add in details to keep it at least six lines a post...they usually turn out anywhere from 20-40. The five minute thing, that's iffy for me to say if I've behaved or not. Thank you for reminding us all, everyone needs a reminder now and again. :)

~Ash

I think I posted this in the wrong place so here I am now posting saying I understand and I will go by the rules and I'm sorry for being a pain. *gets in the huggle sissy line.*

Am I adorable, too?! *huggles Sissy and smother's head with mad kisses* How about now? *pout*

Of course you are! All of you are adorable, you know i'm glad to have you (by you i mean everybody who post on Fanfiction) as regular posters cause you're all great! **Huggles everyone**

The little reminder was for everybody cause i needed to get it clear now.

And Twiz, stop saying you were a pain lol

Oh BTW guys i have a suggestion: Since most of the time it's always the same people proposing a new RP, i was wondering if any of you got an idea : i mean like i make a list with your name and then we choose someone in the list and that one can start a new RPG, this way everyone will be able to start one at one moment.

What do you think? If you have better ideas, please post them ;)

I've read and understand sissi :) I'm sorry if I've broken any rules, please procced to smack me in the head if I do so :D ... or maybe just remind me, it's less violent :p :D

And thanks for all the help you've given... you're a great mod! *huggles* :)

Back