RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

lol, ok, hmmmmm, maybe a poll or something? Or just see which one is the most popular? I think the aftermath one will probably be slightly more popular though.

~xJemmax~

i vote we go for the aftermath. i thought about it, and i guess the after the convention thing is more popular than the shippy thing.. :rolleyes: so for now, i think we should open an new RP for the aftermath, same characters?

if the story line is done, which i'm thinking about now, something like: delko goes to court, the rest goes on celebrating the convention and everything.. then, they all have to say goodbye to each other, but, they want to see each other again, so they make an appointment, to meet somewhere (location??).. that's as far as i have the story line done, please let me know if you think it's good, or if i have to change something. as for the characters, i suggest we just go on with everyone, the way we were.. i claim sofia again, love playing her :)

absolutely not :D you can play Flack...as Long as I get Montana XD

Nahhh.....you can have flack :lol:

Just don't touch my Lindsay....muahahahaha...:devil: :lol:

Hey I'm going to be starting an RP on Jan. 6th, Sissi approved. It's going to be a Miami/Las Vegas crossover where they go to Miami. Only a few of the Las Vegas team will be in it. A lot of the characters are taken but there's still a few up for grabs and if your interested pm me to talk.

The story line is this...
Catherine goes to Miami with her boyfriend for a vacation and he gets murdered. All the evidence is pointing to her, so she calls for some help from her team. The characters available are...
I have one more person who is playing and I'm not sure what character she wants so she gets first dibs on them. I think it will be between Calleigh and Catherine. I'll know on Jan. 3rd for sure.

Team Vegas
Greg = sandersidle / Katie
Sara = labgeekluver
Nick
Warrick
Catherine

Team H

H = christinecaine/ Christine
Calleigh
Ryan = twiztid4togo / Sue
Delko = Joe/ Joe
Trip = Alex

Murderer = cam creature / Cameron

Okay gang do i need to start a poll? the RPG of Twiz is already approved but well i didn't really give my approval for the others, and i think we need a poll....What do you think guys?
If i make a poll, what RPGs would you suggest?

Back