RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

AWWWWW thanks for the huggies :D i really appreciate!

Now if someone wants to play grissom, go posting on my Roosy RPG.

Thanks

araSgerG said:
I'm thoroughly confused. Could someone please give me the basics on what on earth is going on here?

Tell me what you didn't understand hunny and i will do my best to explain it for you ;)

sissi59100 said:
Of course Miss!!! first because there are much more girls than boys on talkcsi and then, trust me, girls play much better male character than the boys

That'sts sooo true, because they're all about sex and basically nothing else........speaking of guys...have I turned speedle into a complete softie or have I maintained a certain level that'll keep everyone happy of in the speedism preservation society? :lol:

sorry , I think I double posted :eek: lol

Grissoms_Angel said:
That'sts sooo true, because they're all about sex and basically nothing else........speaking of guys...have I turned speedle into a complete softie or have I maintained a certain level that'll keep everyone happy of in the speedism preservation society? :lol:

:lol: Are you talking about the Talliegh RP? If so, then I love how you've played Speed! Makes me wanna huggle him! )lol, I wont though, don't wanna get Calliegh mad! ;))

~xJemmax~

hehehehe....somehow I don't think Calleigh will wanna shoot your head off, more like strangle you XD :lol:

hehe, thanks sissi for being nice about the double post :D

i have a little question. the 'missing at a convention' RP is coming to an end, i fear.. we are bringing lindsey to the ER, and if she gets better, i guess this RP is over.. is it possible to continue a new RP, with same characters and everything, but just a different story line? cause i think this RP was a big succes, and i would love to continue my character, cause i love playing sofia.. :)

That'd be a good idea.......and don't forget the wedding of Danny/Lindsay........I have a feeling Catherine would make an awesome maid of honour ;) seriously :D

Ooooh, we could have a new RP kinda like the aftermath of it all? That would be awesome!!! But we need Mods approval, so I say we start baking bribary cookies!!! (j/k j/k! :D)

~xJemmax~

Back