RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Alright, then I claim Lindsey as my character. :) Can I age her just a little bit to like Sweet 16, or whatever?

Waiting said:
Just curious...but when will we know something? I'm a newbie at this...so just curious.

well how about now? :D

okay Waiting got the role of Catherine (got it have fun ;) )
Butterflied92 got the role of Nick ( awesome audition !)
Mini catherine got the role of Sara (btw you did it good next time it will be yours ;) )
MiniMarg got the role of Lindsey

Okay when Waiting and Butterflied92 will prepare a good synopsis you will be able to open your own RP, don't forget to add on your first post a list of character( those available or not) and PLEASE follow the rules about the timeline between each post and the lenght of your post

Thank you!

Sissi

Ok...

We still need people for Warrick, grisson, Brass, and Sophia if anyone is interested. If not I was thinking that anyone in the RP can play them when needed.

For future notice what are you supposed to audition with?

Since I missed my chance for this RP (I really really really wanted Lindsey), when is the next one happening?

Are we allowed to have another CSI: LV roleplay going? I was wondering if we could have a GSR one going on. I've got me some cravin's and I'm a-hankerin' for some o' that good ol' GSR lovin'. :D

That's cool I could play Cath or anyone really. Or if you needed a Grissom I could play him...he'd be hard, I guess we will just have to see. I'd really like to give someone a chance that doesn't have a main part to play him.

Well i said two RPs for each show at the time so well since we have a Sandle and a Yobling RP i shouldn't allow more RPs for csi las vegas....Anyway :)D) since there are no RP for CSI NY and only one RP for Miami, except if some people want to start an RP about those shows, i maybe will let you start a GSR RP but for now just wait few days in order to see if things change....If there are no more RP for the spin off until Monday, then we will start the audition for a GSR RP

hi, i'm new around this part of the ship, and i reaaally want to join you guys... i want to play sofia, if that is okay with you.. let me know! :)

are we gonna do the GSR RP?? cause that would be awesome, i'm such a big fan of GSR.. i looooooooooove it :p i still wanna be sofia then, because i don't think i'm good enough to play sara ;)

Back