RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Nothing warms my heart more than a role play that has the whole mix of great C.S.I. mingling together. Also creates some good drama! *snickers rubbing hands together* I love multiple shipping.

Ooo! I would love to take part in an RPG!! I'm kind of new to this, so I'm a little unsure of how it works. Are there any more characters available?

ChristineCaine said:
Ooo! I would love to take part in an RPG!! I'm kind of new to this, so I'm a little unsure of how it works. Are there any more characters available?

take a look at the first post ;)
clickme!

Grissom, Nick, Warrick and Horatio seems to be free :)

you're welcome Christine Caine!

Grissoms Angel: it's a good idea but there are too many RPs going on right now, as soon as one of them is done, this RP will be a nice possibility ;)

mmmmmhmmm....ok, can I like reserve a spot as Grissom or something? as soon as you make a new plot for it, send it to me so I can audition:D please, of course :)

mmmmmhmmm....ok, can I like reserve a spot as Grissom or something? as soon as you make a new plot for it, send it to me so I can audition:D please, of course

No problem! i won't forget that you wanna audition for Grissom ;)

Hey ya'll! Is it okie doke for girls to play guys? If it is, can I be Horatio, please?

Of course Miss!!! first because there are much more girls than boys on talkcsi and then, trust me, girls play much better male character than the boys :p

I'm sorry for the double post but i thought i should post what i posted on the RPG convention, especially for the newbies who wanna join the next RPG:

Okay guys some clarifications before you continue playing:

*About the RP rules: some of you aren't following them and it's making me mad at you guys. I really wanna let you have fun on your RP but i feel honestly hurt when i see that some of you don't even give a damn of what i'm saying.
The "five minutes between each post" and the "three lines minimum" are REAL RULES not suggestions: you all have to follow them, ALL of you (included you DC ). The RP is supposed to be fun so when it's going bad , fun is gone.

About the 3 lines minimum: just put yourself on situation: you wanna post something fun to make your story moving and so you read the last post which was "Ryan said: Calm down guys"....???????How are you supposed to work with that? Your post should give some material to work for those who will post after you. Always put yourself in situation before posting.
BTW your posts are suppose to make some sense, read before posting please.

About the 5 minutes between each post rule: well you know that rule was created in order to prevent spamming but also to prevent the "We-are-all-posting-at-the-same-time" issue. If ALL of you were following that rule, this issue shouldn't even exist (well i admit it can happen time to time ) You've been playing this RP for a long time now, so you know approximately who will post at which time of the day.

Again, the se are RULES which mean that if you don't follow them, i can give you an OFFICIAL WARNING and you guys know that after three official warnings , you'd be banned of the board. Just imagine, being bad for a game, isn't that stupid?? SO FOLLOW THE RULES. Game is synonym of fun but where is the fun when everyone is posting what they want when they want? At this point it's not fun, it's DISASTER.

*About the RP itself: God what is happening here? I don't understand what is going on your RP? Who was murderer (in case they should investigate)? And the most important question WHERE THE SCENE TAKES PLACE? there is no indication of place, nothing. It made the RP all blurry and now i get why some people don't even know how to use their characters since they don't even know what is going on!
What is the Mantra of your RP? (yeah i use the word "mantra" cause it's something you should remind yourself everytime you make a post). Since your the instigator of the RP Detective Curtis, i wanna see on your next post the answers to my question on bold character.

One more thing that making me mad is when you blame someone for something you are doing yourself, so before yelling, blaming or whatever, ask yourself if you aren't doing the same thing too.

Guys, if you really appreciate the RP and respect me as a member and also as your mod, you will:

-on your next post, say that you read and understand what i said
- follow the rules before i kick you out of the RP, DEFINETLY.

Fanfiction was created for fanfics ONLY but we opened it to RPG cause well it's on some way , kind of creation. When i ahd to deal with the RPG issue last summer, i said i will take care of it while everyone was telling me to shut all the RPG. I sai you guys were smart and nice , and that you will follow the rules...Now show me i wasn't wrong, show me i can trust you.

Thanks for your attention

Sissi

hi Sissi i do understand the rules, and i dont think i made a mistake in my part of the rp im playing in, but let me know if i did it wrong because my english is not that great and sometimes i read things wrong and make mistakes. I dont mean them at all. But for so far it looks clear to me who my character is and where he is and what he was/is doing. Let me know if i made a mistake before you throw me out because i want to make it better next time then. Please and im sorry if i didnt keep the rules. Just let me know if you want to.

Hey Nathalie, as "leading woman" of the RP you're in, I can say you didn't make mistakes. This was mostly about the convention RP, you're doing great. And I'm sure Sissi won't throw you out without a warning. ;)

Back