RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Siss you have been busy. Wow! Great work on all that you have changed in my absence. I have alot to absorb so be patient with me everyone.

WELCOME BACK LSB!! i surely missed you ;) take your time for the changes lol

Hey. I'd love to take Sara in the C/W LV rp. Am I supposed to post that here? Hmm.. I duno. Anywho.

Hello :D well i suggest you PM RoosCSIlover or Toomuchovertime about that, if you don't know how to do that, PM me (if you can't PM cause you are a newbie, ask for the role on the Yobling RP ;) )

Sissi

When is the next audition for a main role for Catherine going to take place. I would really love an opportunity to play her.

well i think we can start a new RP right now: just give me some suggestions regarding the situation and the pairing you want to play

Sissi

Let me think here. Some sort of flirtious thing going on that is either one sided or two sided. Don't care. I think it would be interesting for Nick to have a thing for Catherine. One night at a bar...he finds the courage to kiss her. She's shocked...wasn't expecting it. Of course...Nick's desire is a secret...noone knows about it...well until he kisses her of course.

I was thinking Nick because that would be a complete shock for her.

Definately some angst because that can be fun.

I want the whole team in the story line if possible?!?@?! What do you think?

Oh and forgot...have some crimes that hits real close to home for one of them. Just an idea?

i think that's an excellent idea: nick/catherine pairing is fine for me.

So you want the whole team? okay

there will be audition for the two main role: Nick/Catherine as fore the others, first come first serve.

BTW i like the storyline ;)

Sissi

Yeah please let me know when you are ready for the auditions. I would love to play Catherine, but I'd be willing to play anyone really. But, my first pick would be Cath.

So do you give us some sort of subject...to act out by writing? :)

okay so Mini catherine if you want play Sara, you got it but if you wanna play catherine you will have to audition ;)

Same thing for Butterflied92: if you wanna play Grissom you got it but if you wanna play you will have to audition too ;)

i'm gonna use your synopsis Waiting: let's just Nick kissed Catherine, she is totally shocked by that. Write a paragraph about how each of them would be feeling after that (if you wan,na play Nick , write as you were him and if you want play Cath , write like you were her )

Is that clear enough? Pm me your audition ;)

Sissi (good luck)

Hey! How do I audition, or whatever, if I want to play Lindsey Willows? Thanks bunches!

You don't have to audition for Lindsey, I don't think. You only have to audition if you want to play either of the main people, usually the ship. For instance, this is a Nick/Cath ship so you only have to audition for those two parts, as sissisaid. You can just claim Linds. ;)

Back