Rome.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

There's not ep this week... :(
    And there are only 4 left... :( :(

Next ep:
    With Scipio and Cato defeated, Caesar returns home to a hero's welcome. Vorenus and Pullo's showdown with local thug Erastes gets an unexpected reprieve from Caesar. Servilia's plan to use Octavia to unearth a secret about Caesar backfires.(HBO).

2. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

What did you think of this week's episode?

It seems that Octavian sharing his "dark secret" about killing Niobe's lover with his sister may come into play now that Vorenus' status has risen.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

OMG this week's ep was too much. :eek:

Octavia & Octavian !!! What's next? A menage à trois between Atia & her children? Servilia & Brutus? Caesar & his white horse? :devil:
    I feel pity for Octavia,she's got enough with that evil mother of hers and now Servilia using her too !!!
    Dunno why Servilia is so angry with Caesar when is Atia the responsible of all her problems. :mad:

I think that Vorenus doesn't fit as a magistrate and I couldn't believe that he dared to say what he said to Caesar... :confused:

What about the last scene involving Servilia? It's the second time that Atia humiliates her,so Servilia gonna want to take revenge.IMO Servilia would think that Caesar is gonna help her but he's not gonna do it,so Servilia's hatred for Caesar will grow up so she'll encourage Brutus to kill him. :rolleyes:

And Pullo is gonna get in trouble,maybe killing the men that menaced Vorenus and him,'cause I've seen images with him as a gladiator...

Only 3 ep left,Caesar's triumph,the plot and Caesar's end. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    I'm gonna miss this show a lot !!! :( :( :(

4. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I was suprised they didn't just have Servillia killed but I suppose she is too high profile. I also am irritated that Octavia keeps getting bumped like a ping pong ball between her mother and her lesbion lover.

I had read a spoiler about O & O (which I do like the actor playing Octavian, how long will he continue to play the part? He already looks to young).

Pullo and now that Vorenus is magistrate I have this feeling that Pullo will wind up in his court, on trial for killing his wife's lover!!

5. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I agree with you,Octavian still looking too young.They dyed his hair darker and also he dress darker clothes,but the actor is just 15,he could look as 16 or 17 but not as 21.
    Despite that I think he'll continue playing his part.
    The only thing that annoys me a little about him is that he's always so smart,he never make a mistake as the others.

6. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Well, I do think sleeping with his sister was a mistake. And for his intelligence, he's shown as weak which is a bad quality in Rome.

I do like him and think he is a wondeful actor. but I hope to God by the time Ceaser is killed and he starts to fight Marc Anthony that it's still not the same actor.

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

What I wanted to mean about Octavian is that he doesn't let the cat out of the bag.

8. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Which is to his credit.

Someone mentioned on another board that Rome is going to have a long hiatus coming up. Is that true or did I misinterpret that? I hope not.

9. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

A long hiatus? I wish not !!!
    The only thing I know is that next ep "Triumph" is this sunday,november 6.

10. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

It says on the HBO website that season 2 won't be shown until 2007, perhaps that's the long hiatus they are referring to.

11. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

Yea, that's a pretty long hiatus.

I keep worrying over who Pullo is fighting in the previews for this coming week.

12. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I thought last nights ep was the least exciting of all season.

I'm afraid Pullo is going to do something really stupid, even more so than what he already did to the young slave that belonged to Vorenus.

13. Tripp3235

Tripp3235 Pathologist

I haven't seen this episode yet mainly because I read the spoilers of what Pullo did. I could get behind him romancing the slave girl but now they have now all ruined it for me. So I have been hesitant to watch the episode.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I enjoyed the episode,Brutus is one of my fav and had a big part and also like to see Posca back.
    I really don't understand Servilia,she wants her son killed for sure.
    Poor guy only wants to have a quiet life but everybody messed it up.

About Pullo,for sure he'll get in trouble next ep working for Erastes.
    Sometimes he's a nice guy and others he's really violent.

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I watched an episode of Rome recently. I thought it was decent but a bit gory. I'll try and watch another episode. A little bit ot but I would love if they created a show called "Athens".