Rock/Alternative music

*Randomness: anyone here listen to the Gorillaz? Don't know if it counts as alternative tho
Ohhh yes I love Gorillaz! :D I love the song Dare, everytime I listen to it I break in to a dance. :lol:

O Gosh me too, my friend and I actually choreographed a routine to it, we were thinking of taping ourselves doing it in our Halloween Costumes, and sending it to America's Funniest Home Videos, haha. Such a catchy song man!

Oh, I just downloaded The Fallen, awesome song.

People... no word "download" used here. You know that. Unless it's happened from LEGAL sourches and I'd really like if you mentioned that in your post. But illegal downloading... it's a nono and it's said so many times that... yeah. You should know it already.

I love Linkin Park too! :D The last person I told that I listen to Linkin Park was like 'what!?! I can't believe you like them? How can you?! all they do is scream - they don't sing at all!'. I was a bit embarrassed so didn't say anymore :eek: Does anyone else really like the Reanimation album?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I quite like the Kaiserchiefs too :D don't know who else listens to them or knows about them. They did songs called 'Oh My God' and 'I Predict A Riot' :)

OMG wibble I love the Kaiserchiefs, the album rocks! I love there songs my favourite one is `Saturday night' im soooo pleased im not alone in loving them.

Linkin Parks Reanimation is one of my favourtie ablums, `with you' is an amazing re-mix along with `one step closer'. :D

Whee! Glad I'm not alone :D :lol: More rock chicks around on this board than thought :)

I remember I told my manager at work last month that my favourite type of music is Rock and Metal...she couldn't believe it :) She said she "never had me down as a rock music person" :lol: Aahhh, looks can be deceiving :devil: :lol:

Anybody like Eric Clapton, The Who or The Rolling Stones here? Man, I'm such a sucker for air guitars :D

*listens to Leyla*

I like The Who. I prefer AC/DC and Guns N Roses though.

I am also not a rock chick looking kinda girl (if you understood that). I got some weird tastes- My Chemical Romance, All American Rejects, Aerosmith, The Killers, Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Savage Garden, The Academy is... and Bon Jovi are just a few ;)

The Academy is...

*gasp* I LOVE YOU!! :p

Reanimation is awwwwesome. I especially love the 'Crawling' remix. And High Voltage! Anyone like the Collision Course album they released with Jay-Z? I can never get Numb/Encore out of my head!

GREEN DAY!!!! Oooo i LOVE them! Geez, who doesnt? (probably alot of yous....)

Ohhh yes I love Green Day, they are so great, im a punk girl at heart, I also love the offspring they are excellent. :D

Btw - welcome to the boards TreCool please read here regarding your banner as it is a bit too big. ;)

Yes, the rules on signatures state that your banner must be a maximum size of 220 pixels (width) and 75 pixels (height), so yours TreCool needs a bit of tweaking ;)

Also, you may only have a banner OR text in your siggy, but not both, so you need to decide which one you would prefer to have and adjust your signature accordingly.

Thank you :) and welcome to the board - hope you have fun posting here :D

Back