Rock/Alternative music

My favourite tune from the new Franz album is called 'The Fallen'. If you love Franz- you will love this song.

Thanks for recommeding that song! My friend has the album and I gave it a listen. You're right "The Fallen" is an excellent song!

The Academy is...

yay!! another fan!! i love them too

o and Catherine_Willows I have heard of Jacks Mannequin and I like the song The Mixed Tape.

xoxo

I love, love, looove The Academy Is! :p :D

I haven't listened to much Jack's Mannequin but from what I've heard, it's good!

JamisonParker is my new addiction. Seriously, they're good.

Anybody heard of the band called Kasabian? Anyone like their music? I heard Club Foot on the radio yesterday - I think they're starting to grow on me :p

Kasabian.

:(

Bought their album for mom's birthday cos I thought she would like them. She never listened to it at all. So I took the album and uh, I've not listened to it yet. :lol:

GREENDAY!!! i used to hate them but when "Wake me Up when september ends" came on the radio one night i fell in love with the song - and "borrowed" my sis's American Idiot cd... its been on since that day.
Plus...Billie is hot! Eyeliner dudes... whoa

Yeah, Greenday are cool - I don't mind some of their songs :p Boulevard of Broken Dreams is probably my fave though - I like the lyrics :)

Funny, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, i LOVED when i first heard it, but soon enough EVERYONE had it on their nicknames on MSN and everyones singing it, i hated it afterwards. But "September ends" is amazing i lovey dovey it!
Also "She's a rebel" is amazing.
Have you guys heard of The Used?! Theyre awesome they got this song called "Blue and Yellow" and "All that i've got" that are just plain awesome.

I started a band with my friend and it's developing pretty well. We've got our bassist (who is also our singer), a drummer, a screamer and possibly one guitarist.
I want two guitarists, so I'm still looking around. But my friend (bassist and singer) recorded him and I signing and screaming to a song. It owns if you can look past the sound quality (it's alright). There are a few other factors that make it slightly eh-ish, but it owns for the most part.

happy0003.gif
It does. I heard it just a little while ago.
happy0002.gif

hey i wanna hear!! if you sound anythin like Greenday or Good CHarlotte or The Rasmus... i'm a new fan..
then again, any of you heard of Otep? She's hardcore, man

Has anybody on here heard of Army of Freshmen?
i saw them at a Bowling For Soup concert and they were awesome, somebodys bound to have heard of them!

Back