Rock/Alternative music

call me really dumb but what is the NME website?
NME is a uk magazine that also has a website, I believe it standS for National Music Express and tells you whats going on in the music world - I don`t know if they do it anywhere else other than the UK?! www.nme.co.uk

Staind is one of the greatest bands of all time - then again i say that about everyone. Any of you heard of Cannibal Corpse? Kinda angry but its funny to listen to.
Staind's last cd is incredible. The song ''everything changes'' is amazing.

omg i haven't listened to my staind cd in so long. there was this one song i loved, but i don't remember. damn this bad memory:p

Which cd did you have?
I've liked them since their ''Its been a while'' and ''outside'' days... but this last cd... with "Right Here" is amazing... i dont know they write from the heart

Do anyone like my Dying bride here? :D

Cannibal corspe is very bombastic but I like it. :D Tho, only have heard like a couple songs. I like the voice, don't know why. Doesn't seem that angry to me, just...heavy. :p

OMG I just LOVE Franz Ferdinand's newest single "Do You Want To" It's so infectous and catchy like the rest of their sogns!

dudes i am so happy, i just got my new System of A Down CD. i listened to Radio/Video over and over again. do you guys any of you guys) like System of a Down? they should start playing music like that on CSI, no?

dudes i am so happy, i just got my new System of A Down CD. i listened to Radio/Video over and over again. do you guys any of you guys) like System of a Down? they should start playing music like that on CSI, no?

SoaD is pretty awesome! I was starting to get annoyed with how much B.Y.O.B was played but then QUESTION! came out and now I looooooove that song.

I've only heard Radio/Video once but it made me laugh for some reason. I like it. :p

I LOVE METRIC!! figures.. you're from Seattle! isn't that local... i do not have the new cd.. i have Old World Underground. i love track nine on it. i don't know what the song is called though..

i like System of a Down also. i want to get their new album.

im not sure if they are local or not..ill have to look that up. i like succexy and the list, but the whole CD is good...im still debating whether or not to get the new CD, my friend might have it, i ask her what she thinks

xoxo

SoaD is pretty awesome! I was starting to get annoyed with how much B.Y.O.B was played but then QUESTION! came out and now I looooooove that song.

I've only heard Radio/Video once but it made me laugh for some reason. I like it. :p

[/QUOTE]

System of a Down rocks. Question! is a great song, but anyone here hear the song Aerials? very melodic and just a fantastic song.

Back