Rock/Alternative music

I really like Fallout Boy I think that they're awesome. I also like The Bravery, but they wear a lot of make up. Of course, you can't count out Green Day! They're definitly the best!

Anyone here heard of a band called "The Subways"? Think they may have been on an ep of The OC. They are totally cool, i saw them 2 weeks ago live! :D
"Rock and Roll Queen" is a brilliant song by them. :)

Have you checked out their album "Young for Eternity" ? Its brilliant!
I've hardly any money left from my student loan now because i've been buying loads of cds and going to gigs. Last month i saw Bloc Party, Hard-fi, The Subways and the Shout out Louds :D Going to see Franz Ferdinand this month! Yay :)

Which game is it btw?

I think I know what game your talking about! Is it SSX Tricky? The snowboarding game, I love it. There's also a Finger Eleven song on it that I always play.

Not yet I haven`t - I really need to buy that album it had such good reviews! I did see Hard-fi in August by chance and they were awsome, there album is sooo cool. :D

I dont suppose anyone has heard of Opeth here? They're so awesome! :D Grand Conjuration.

OoOH! How about Nevermore?! :D I'm just in love with a few of their songs at the moment. They're such an awesome musicicans.

Even Ghostly Reveries? I wanted to get that ages ago when it came out like last month. :p

Not yet I haven`t - I really need to buy that album it had such good reviews! I did see Hard-fi in August by chance and they were awsome, there album is sooo cool. :D

Hard-fi are amazing, their lead singer Richard Archer is gorgeous! :D

Creed has some good songs. But though, only have one alblum by them. Bullets, Arrows of...I forget the name. :p Well, I like those songs.

Back