Rock/Alternative music

Anyone hear of Augustana? I love their music! My favorite song is "Bullets" and "Boston". You can listen to a few songs here, Augustana. My friends also really like "Stars and Boulevards" and "Coffee and Cigarettes."

No freaking wayy! I <3 Augustana! My friend made me listen to them recently and I'm like 'these guys are really good!'. I like Stars and Boulevards best. :p

I'm starting to listen to "All American Rejects" One of the songs that I really enjoy is "Paper Hearts".

I haven't looked at this thread in a while. Creed?????? :eek:

*BARF*

And I'm sorry Baba, but you are wrong. Pearl Jam are incrediblely awesome, I grant you that. But it's THE HIP that ROX.

how 'bout the Album Leaf? I've heard only a couple of songs but they seem to be good. I think they were featured on The OC.

i like the Album Leaf, there stuff is very peaceful. anyone heard of Matisyahu? his music is regae so maybe its not rock/alt but i classify regae under alt. A popular song by him is A king without a crown. its really fun to dance too

American Hi-Fi anyone?
*dances to The Geeks Get the Girls*
*looks up, notices everyone*
heh heh...hi there...

but I do adore them

Guys, I'm loving the Pearl Jam and Hip praise. Keep it coming. They're both inredible live, too! :)

Anybody here like Interpol?

Anyone like: Senses fail, Funeral For A Friend, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bleed the Dream, The Bled?? They're awsome!!

and Evanescence is awesome!!!! :D

Anyone like: Senses fail, Funeral For A Friend, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Bleed the Dream, The Bled?? They're awsome!!

and Evanescence is awesome!!!! :D

Omg, bands I recognise. I didn't know which music thread I was in for a second LOL :lol:

Thanks for the link HipFreak! :) I think some of their stuff is quite cool :D

Anyone heard of a band called Kasabian (sp?) - I was listening to 'Club Foot' the other week. Think they may be starting to grow on me :)

A7X (avenged Sevenfold) rules! and Funeral for a Friend was rated #1 most recognized alternative band by some poll. I lietne to Sirius Hard Attack too much lol

Back