Rock/Alternative music

is anyone excited about the new Franz Ferdinand cd? i think it comes out Tuesday..

anyone like Nine Inch Nails? i like their album "with teeth"

Oh yes! I loooove Franz Ferdinand! My brother always asks me to call him into the room if they're on TV. :lol:

I love NIN too, but I'm starting to get tired of hearing 'Only'. It's waaaaay too overplayed here!

I think the name of their album is going to be "You could have had it so much better" or something like that. Have you guys heard that one song from that album? I think it's called Do You Want To or something. I love it!

As for Nine Inch Nails, i guess you're right Catherine_Willows Only is overplayed a lot. They also play the Hand that Feeds too a lot. Not too much like the Killer's Mr. Brightside though.

OMG.

Dani Filth! I saw him yesterday in a cradle of filth music video and he's way SCARIER than Slipknot! *shudders*

I'm so looking forward to getting Ghostly Reveries by Opeth soon! :D It's out already, but just got to save up for it.

is anyone excited about the new Franz Ferdinand cd? i think it comes out Tuesday..

lilbug, is it out yet? If you go to the NME website you can watch the video for the first single ("Do you want to?") Kick. Ass.

To answer your question, I can't wait! They rock. :)

okay - so i took peoples advice here and i went out and got the Panic! At the disco CD...ITS SO GOOD- i play it like 5 times a day, i also recomended them to hella people!!

xoxo

okay - so i took peoples advice here and i went out and got the Panic! At the disco CD...ITS SO GOOD- i play it like 5 times a day, i also recomended them to hella people!!

xoxo

I'm guessing I'm 'people'. ;)

Yesss. I'm listening to it right now. I must thank all the Fall Out Boy fans, though. They introduced me to p!atd. I'm sooo in love with them right now.

lilbug, is it out yet? If you go to the NME website you can watch the video for the first single ("Do you want to?") Kick. Ass.

To answer your question, I can't wait! They rock. :)

call me really dumb but what is the NME website?

Back