Rock/Alternative music

woah! you moved! i want to move.. maybe.

you should listen to Radiohead there pretty good.. i don't know if you would like them though.

you should listen to Radiohead there pretty good.. i don't know if you would like them though.
I love Radiohead, they are sooo great, I loved them all my life (This might sound a bit morbid but in fact one there songs I want played at my funeral :lol:)

I love Radiohead, they are sooo great, I loved them all my life (This might sound a bit morbid but in fact one there songs I want played at my funeral :lol:)

You want their music to be played at your funeral??? hahaha! maybe! i love the songs, High and Dry, Idioteque, and How to Disappear almost Completely. A lot of their songs are sad and depressing like. well not all of their songs..

haha wow ^^

I'm going on a My Chemical Romance streak at the moment.

Yeah, there was a looooong period of time where I would listen to Three Cheer's everday. Now, I must listen to Panic! At the Disco and The Academy Is...or I go crazy. ;)

I know this was sort of a while back, but did anyone go to the Greenday/Jimmy Eat World concert at Giant's stadium? Im just curious to see if anybody went :) I thought it was awesome.

Does anyone here ever heard something about Mentake? it's a new young band...I just love their songs!!It's a Canadian band, so I don't know if you guys in the US or the UK have heard songs by them like 'There it goes ' or 'moving on'

i like the song gangsters and thugs by the transplants- its so funny! i also like Bloc Party, but right now im in love with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club!

xoxo

^^^ Bloc Party are so good! I love there album silent alarm it`s the most played album I have, my favourite song is `like eating glass' :D

Back