Rock/Alternative music

I've heard a lot of good things about Bloc Party. The only song of their's I have listened to is called 'Helicopter Pilot' or something. It was ok. I might have to hear more before I can make my final opinion. :)

^^^ Helicopter is a good song, but not one of my favourites, Moden love, 2 more years and pioneers are very good songs worth listening out for whenever you get the chance. :D

Daphne Loves Derby are pretty good also

xoxo

One of my friends talk about them alllll the time. I myself have never listened to them.

Anyone heard of Number One Fan? Or Tyler Read? More bands that my friend has made me listen to. :p

On a side note: I just got the new Panic! At the Disco yesterday and it's.....wow. I love it. I listen to it like a million times a day. You should seriously pick this CD up if you like Fall Out Boy or The Academy Is...

You sure do like the Academy Is don't you, Catherine_Willows? :lol:

Anyone like Hot Hot Heat?

Mmhmm. I love those Chicago boys. :p

Hot Hot Heat used to annoy me but I now find myself humming their songs. They're stuck in my head and I can't get rid of them. :lol:

You sure do like the Academy Is don't you, Catherine_Willows? :lol:

Anyone like Hot Hot Heat?

Mmhmm. I love those Chicago boys. :p

Hot Hot Heat used to annoy me but I now find myself humming their songs. They're stuck in my head and I can't get rid of them. :lol:

:lol: You're so funny! I mean that in a good way. :D

anybody else excited about the new Distrubed cd? can't wait to go buy it :)

i've never listened to Disturbed. i've heard of them though.

i love the Bravery! The song "No Brakes" is so good!

I listen to Pearl Jam, Led Zepplin, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, The Who ;), Kinks, Steppenwolf, Kansas, Aerosmith, Beatles etc.

Great taste, by the way! :)
(When I saw Pearl Jam, they played Baba O'Riley by the Who - what an awesome combo of two great bands!)

Back