Rock/Alternative music

Baba_O, drkara, in response to your hypothetical question. I would say... I would say... Oh, good Lord this is hard. So many to chose from... But I would say Road Apples, & Fully Completely are two of their best.

No wait. Scratch, Fully. Live Between Us. There are songs from their first six cds. Road Apples is by far the best joyriding cd. If you are going at the right speed down a winding, hilly, back country road... You know, the posted speed limit is there for decoration. Sunroof open, windows down, OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I's getting so stoked for my HIP on Saturday. *giddy* :lol:

Sorry. Right. Yes so long story short. Road Apples and Live Between Us. That is my final answer. Best joy riding song is Born In The Water. I can listen to it 3X, from the road off the highway to my uncle's cottage. Speed limit's 50KM. We do 80KM. If you go slower, the car is out of sync with the song. If you go faster, the song is out of sync with the car. It is a fine balance.

Love that question. :D

SO, is this your FINAL ANSWER! ! ! :devil:

Shame. *shakes head*

I especially recommend The Academy Is. Check them out: TAI It doesn't say on the website but these boys are from Chicago. Man, all guys from there are hot!! :devil:

Thanks TTHipFreak. I'll have to check them out. I have a drive up to Philly tonight (should be 2 hours, but b/c of holiday traffic, it'll be 4). I plan on having my sunroof open and tunes blaring. I can usually never hear my cell phone when I am driving b/c of that *grins sheepishly*.

Love your comment about the music being out of synch with car speed....it's kinda funny how you just...well...sometimes...find yourself going way faster that you should when certain songs are blasting!!! :D

The Beautiful Ones is sooooooooooooo pretty. Lift and Late Goodbye (also heard in the end of Max Payne 2) are good ones. My fave at the moment is "Illusion & Dream" :D

oooh, Is "Lift" that good? :D I saw my brother had that song on his computer but he's not letting me have it. Tch. :mad: :D

Beautiful ones. <3 Late Goodbye. <3

TTHipFreak, yeah, I thought I was about to get one tonight...the holiday weekend means that there are cops all up and down the I-95........fortunately, I have good eyesight!

DaWacko, I'll have to check out your link....but tomorrow, cause it's getting late here, and I am sleepy.

Back