Rock/Alternative music

Nope. Never heard of Panic. At the Disco. Are they any good? Has anyone heard of The All American Rejects? I forgot about them..

I wouldn't have mentioned them if they weren't good. But that's just my opinion. :p They did stuff with my Fall Out Boy and The Academy Is.

I looooove American Rejects, though I still have yet to hear their new song. Last song I heard by them was 'Swing, Swing' but I loved it.

Oh woops... Didn't know you mentioned them.. I like Time Stand Stills. Isn't that one of their songs?

That's ok, I got confused too. :D

Anyone like Static X or Alter Bridge? I hear ads for them all the time on the radio cause they're coming here around the same time.

I like Static X. My last time in record store, don't remember what I was trying to find but i grab a cd and scream "STATIC X!" and my sis looks at me and asks "wtf is that?"

I like Static X. My last time in record store, don't remember what I was trying to find but i grab a cd and scream "STATIC X!" and my sis looks at me and asks "wtf is that?"

:lol: Did you ever see the music video they did for the Batman Beyond movie? The lead singer had his hair spiked up to look like Batman's helmet!

Never heard of them lilbug. Where are they from?

I'm not really sure to be honest.. Here's the website though:web page

How about the Von Bondies? Anyone listen to them. They sing C'mon C'mon. I think their album is called Pawn Shoppe Heart.

Has anyone heard of this band called the Na-Na? :lol: They're from Russia but Im not sure if they're suitable in here cos it's a pop band I think. *giggles* They looked so darned...stupid on this show I was watching.

Back