Rock/Alternative music

I will, thanks - off to the CD store later today, so I'll put them on my list. :)

Has anyone heard of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Moudest Mouse, or Arcade Fire.. I might have mentioned ones already..

I have heard of all of them. I do so love Chart magazine. :D Their cds just aren't at the top of my list. :(

I love your um... what is that a picture of anyway? It's funny, though, whatever it is. :)

Oh. Sorry. It is a music magazine. I could put a link in for you. :) Just say the word.

Thanks. That character just looks so funny. He rocks! :p

Gir is so cute. I remember watching my brother play Invader Zim a bit ago. So fun.

I know Modest Mouse.

'Tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get, get away from me, get away from me.' :p

I like the one song on their album Good news for people who love bad news. I think it's called Blame it on the Tetons. It's good.

Don't have their CD and haven't listened to samples so I'll have to go with you on that. :D I love the album name though. It's very creative.

Anyone like Mudvayne? I looooove their song 'Happy'.

Never heard of Lost and Found.. By the way Catherine_Willows when did you become a moderator? Congratulations i guess. :D

Back