Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

Re: The Dr. Robbins Society

Great interview, he sounds like an amazing person.. Very flat sense of humor.. Love it :lol:

he rocks my socks. I didnt think his disability was real at first. i'm half way surprised they weaved it into the show the way they did, very cool indeed

ok i know im a little late..but how about calling brass every other suspect and giving him the bad news eh eh? come on guys, doc robbins is AWESOME!!! :p

IRMiniKiller said:
he rocks my socks. I didnt think his disability was real at first. i'm half way surprised they weaved it into the show the way they did, very cool indeed
YEA i know. the episode where they find the anthill body and they have to put on the ant suits. doc robbins has trouble getting his on cuz of his leg. and hes like, grunting and stuff and hes like "come....*grunt* on.....*sigh* YOU BITCH". loves it.

Doc is a pretty cool guy. He makes the autopsies that much more interesting...lol!

And a little pic of everyones favorite 'DOC' ;)

61501897mg.th.jpg

CSI Files has a news article about Robert David Hall having announced that he has renewed his contract. :) Good news for everyone I say, he's a great character and I love his comic turns.

Read it here!

I just watched "DOG EAT DOG' pretty sickening ep. and here's where Doc is offereing Warrick some of his homemade pie :mad: and he turns him down :D

WANT SOME?

Back