Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

Re: The Dr. Robbins Society

Doc Robbins is awesome. There's definitely more to him than meets the eye. :D What was that episode where he said he recognized the letter "S" on the dead girl as being from a strip club called "Shimmer" almost immediately, and Catherine said "You go, Doc"? :lol:

I love the autopsy scene in Grave danger (Nick's dream) that was so funny both Doc & David!

I love the autopsy scene in Grave danger (Nick's dream) that was so funny both Doc & David!

Oh yeah, I especially like when he's pulling out Nick's intestines and he says "Niiice." :lol: And when he casually tosses his breast plate across the room. :lol:

I love Doc Robbins! He's my third favorite character, behind Nick and Brass.

I also think it's cool that they hired a disabled actor to play the role, but have never made his disability an issue. Except for classic moments when, for example, he's adjusting his prosthesis and makes a wisecrack that his "leg fell asleep." :D :D :D

Ah, Al. What a great guy.

He's really funny in "Caged".

"Hey. Great room. Great table. I could use this. Lay out all the body parts. Get a real overview. Is that a light under there?"

^_^

That would be 4.1 Assume Nothing

Ahh, thanks a lot! :)

Al and David must have had so much fun playing the autopsy scene. "Would you care to do the Y-incision?" :lol:

He had a funny scene with Det. Vartann in "Iced", when they were discussing the stolen corpse.

DET. VARTANN: Really? Maybe you should just put together a list of everyone who had access to the morgue.
ROBBINS: Law enforcement personnel, (sighs) CSIs, paramedics, funeral home personnel, maintenance workers, hospital workers, janitors ... people that get lost in the building ...
DET. VARTANN: Yeah, that sounds good.
ROBBINS: Two pairs of socks, two pairs of underwear, two T-shirts.
DET. VARTANN: That tells me the guy was going to be staying in Vegas for two days.
ROBBINS: Your powers of deduction are remarkable, detective.
DET. VARTANN: Thank you.

:lol:

yeah me too, I love his humour.. my favourite is from Caged...

Albert: Hey. Great room. Great table. I could use this. Lay out all the body parts. Get a real overview. Is that a light under there?

hehe :) it cracks me up!

Oh, sorry, I didn't know that - I thought only mods could do that. So if you start the post, you can change tht title of it? :confused:
Each Thread starter has about 6 hrs to change the title unless that time frame changed again lol, it was longer, after that only the moderators of that forum or the Admins can change it.

LOL I just watched "Caged" on Spike, I laughed so hard at his whole thing about the table! I had never seen that episode before. Doc can be extremely funny sometimes :D

I love Doc Robbins! I'm glad this topic was made

GRISSOM: Hi, Doc. Tell me something I don't know.
DOC ROBBINS: Okay, in third grade I dropped out of karate because a kid half my size made me cry.
GRISSOM: About the body, Al.

^^ That was from memory, sorry for errors!

I love that quote!! He's so cute!!

Back