Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

From another thread.
notable said: Hey everyone, I had the opportunity to interview Robert David Hall.. I look forward to what you think of the interview, and this discussion board rocks! Feel free to post this in CSIFILES' News section!!!

Harrison Robert David Hall Interview

Thanks,
Harrison

Today, Robert David Hall was interviewed on my favorite Radio station. He talks about some cast mates and how he was in the fifth episode to a series regular.
He also plugges the fact that TONIGHT is the first new post-strike CSI episode.

It's audio only... ENJOY :D

interview

Lest we don't forget our wonderful Doc Robbins, I was just watching him in an old S/4 "Turn Of The Screw" ep. and who has more expertise than he does? the best there is! here's a photo of him with a couple of his cast mates in 2005!

AM. DISABILITIES ACT EVENT

I love the Doc Robbins scenes :) Especially the interaction between him and Grissom and David, hilarious at times :)

I don't know if you know this but Robert David Hall was in The Netherlands, he was asked to make a feature in a short thriller movie 'The Roymann Closure' and he said yes :)
http:///www.theroymannclosure.com/#/home

How great was Doc, is last week's ep. in all of the new season 9? he doesn't get enough credit, "Cath" what's wrong with him" Doc:" You mean not being social, that's just him" and the 3 different blood types, "that's not possible" and so many more go Doc:thumbsup:

MARG..ROBERT..BILLY..JORJA

Okay it is that time again to remind folks about the ship discussion rule, something we do to refresh the regular members and help out the newest ones to. Now before anyone says, well why are you posting this in here and not in other threads, its the roundup and therefore this will be posted in all actor/actress/character threads.

So here is how it goes, any and all ship discussions should be done in the respective threads in the Shipper Central forum, the only time that any ship discussion should be discussed in the LV forum is when it pertains to a specific episode, in which case it would go into either said episode discussion thread or the lab. Causal mention of a ship is fine as long as it is not used to dominate a discussion as there are some folks who are not shippers, or some who ship different characters. If you need to make a small point using a part of scene from a ship moment that is fine but again do not let it dominate, if it pushes the limit then we will not hesitate to remind you of the rule.

The one strict rule that the board has and one in which we will halt is the shipping of real life actors/actresses of the show this is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Shipping characters is one thing, but what happens in the actors/actresses real life is off limits unless it is something that they acknowledge via media (ie interviews, etc) and then we ask that it not be expanded upon but kept to that which is made public.

We thank you for taking the time to read this, and appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Glad he's still amongst the early episodes that's still on CSI:thumbsup:He gets way too little credit for his amazing work :(

JACKPOT S/4

Last edited:
Actually, he's not an original member. He didn't start until episode 6, Who are you. The original coroner was Dr Jenna Williams.

Back