Robert David Hall / Doc Robbins Society

Re: The Dr. Robbins Society

Dr Al Rocks, he's got such a great dark sense of humour which is how I imagine a lot of pathologists would be, cos like without a sense o humour in his job you could end up totally messed up! Is there a Super Dave thread cos I love him as well?! Go Dr Al :p

CSIangel17 said: Really want to see the air guitar and singing. Does anyone know what he was singing to?

I love that one too. I laughed so hard. He is one cool guy.

My favorite one with Dr. Robbins is when he is about to cut this dude open and then a rat jumps out and we learn about his fear of rats, and he wears a bio hazard suit. :p

That's our doc!

lilbug said:
I loved Dr. Robbins in "Snuff", when he was about to go see the body covered with ants. Grissom and him were getting ready by putting suits on and stuff.. Doc Robbins was having troubles with his legs and he's all like,"Son of a Bitch!" i thought it was funny
:lol: That was funny! I laughed so hard at that!

Here's one of Doc, with his lovely castmates.. hopefully hell be the great autopsy expert as he's always been in S/8 ;)

THE TEAM

desertwind, the second one with the rat jumping out is so funny. I about fell out of my chair with laughter. The looks on their faces are priceless. Thank you for sharing.

On the TV Guide channel last night it mainly featured Robert/Doc, and his tour through the CSI/morgue..he's so charming and low key, and so very likeable! so here's a picture of him with some of his cast mates from 2005 at the
Performers With Learning Disabilities~

DOC AND FRIENDS

Back