Road Trip! The Final Frontier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf:Wow, so the lab explodes and some folks cart off a bunch of evidence! So, Ryan Wolfe , what have you done today? And to boot, Heather's kidnapped? Cannot wait to see how this all pans out!

Katie...did the last screw that she had holding her brain in place finally fall out? I mean really, yes, Lori did make some mistakes, but she's trying to do the right thing now. Katie blasting her at every turn,...it's kinda counter productive if you ask me. And then...the obvious Scott factor. Katie's digging Scott, unfortunate for Katie, Scott's digging Lori. I sincerly hope that Katie doesn't do anything stupid...Ok, I just realized, I should slap myself for saying that. This is RT Katie...stupid is her favorite thing.

Very excellent work!

Ryan always does everything, doesn't he... haha. Although, technically speaking, it really wasn't his fault... but he should've told Horatio first.

And Katie... I don't even know what to say about Katie. Poor Lori... she's turning her life around, and Katie's there to just bash her back down. Thankfully she has Scott, though. :)

Great update!

*sigh* they always kidnap the pretty ones. :lol: jk

Why is Katie allowed to be near the crazy pills? Someone really needs to lower the doasage and up the dosage on Sanity. It might help.

Awesome update! The cell phone Ryan/Heather/Lab Exploding/Kidnapping was just awesome.

One of these days Lori is going to Shove her foot up Katie's--- erm, anyhoo. At least the 'rents approve of Scott. :lol:

P.S.- I'm having issues with msn.

speedfanatic05 said:
Katie's digging Scott, unfortunate for Katie, Scott's digging Lori. I sincerly hope that Katie doesn't do anything stupid...Ok, I just realized, I should slap myself for saying that. This is RT Katie...stupid is her favorite thing.

:lol: :lol:

And heh, I was about to not force Ryan into the whole 'zomg he did something wrong again!' but it's too hard to resist. :p

LOL, s'okay, I wasn't even on MSN for very long tonight. Too many premieres this week. :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Living room, couch, 9pm

Scott: *hands over coffee*

Katie: *smiles* Thanks.

Scott: *sits* Lori should be right out, she's just making a phone call.

Katie: What do you love about her?

Scott: Excuse me?

Katie: What made you love her? What is it about her that you find so fantastic? Because for the last few years, she's ruined a lot of lives without much care and frankly, I'm not sure that this little bit of time that's passed has even changed her that much.

Scott: I understand your concerns, I do. I know about her background and I'm aware of what she's done to you and your family, but I've seen her change.

Katie: How?

Scott: When we first met, she seemed...angry, resentful of everyone, paranoid, crude and self-dilluded. Everything that came out of her mouth was gospel and everyone else was wrong. She saw therapy as a joke, the people who were there were at a lower status and there was no respect for the system that put her there or the programs that she was to follow.

Katie: *tilts head* That sounds about right.

Scott: But at the same time, she was intelligent, ambitious, charming and really quite humorous even though a lot of the time it was subtle.

Katie: A lot of people are like that.

Scott: *looks down at floor* There was a lot of pain in her eyes, even fear. She didn't want to feel the pain anymore and if she couldn't change the cause of it, she was going to change herself because nothing else worked. She gradually became...more intelligent, more ambitious, more charming, more open...absolutely beautiful in every way. It was like she was rediscovering herself after being lost for years.

Katie: ...Wow.

Scott: She just wants what everyone else wants. To be happy and unafraid. Normal.

Katie: And you got that from spending 2 months with her in a psychiatric facility?

Scott: I saw her, not the things she'd done. And like I said, I understand why you think she hasn't changed but I'm telling you she has. I find it completely ridiculous that she has to keep proving it to you.

Katie: You don't know what it's like to have your life ruined at the hands of someone else.

Scott: *shakes head* I understand it more than you know. But sometimes...you can't heal your own life until you forgive those responsible for shredding it to pieces. Because the anger...the anger's going to eat at you until you fall apart.

Katie: ...There are some things you just can't forgive. No matter how hard you try.

Scott: *stares at Katie*

Lori: *walks over, smiles* Sorry, I had to change a shift around with someone else at work. She's pregnant and needed to go to a doctor's appointment so I agreed to switch...what's with the long faces? Mother, you did not make a move on him did you?

Scott: *smiles* No.

Katie: I think I should be going.

Lori: Why? It's only 9.

Katie: I didn't think you even wanted me to stay for dinner, let alone longer.

Lori: *smirks* This is supposed to be good for us, remember?

Katie: *nods* Right.

Lori: *sits on couch*

Katie: *reaches up, moves hair from Lori's face*

Lori: ...What are you doing?

Katie: Just looking.

Lori: *smiles* Uh, you drunk or something?

Katie: No. Do you um...do you remember uh...nevermind.

Lori: Remember what?

Katie: Do you remember the times I used to tuck you in at night when you were little?

Lori: ...No, why?

Katie: Well it was when I was working at the lab. Nights. One night before I left, I tucked you in and you asked why I was going to work and I told you that I was helping to stop bad people from hurting good people. And then you...sat up and hugged me and told me to be careful because you didn't want bad people to hurt me. You um...you'd ask a lot after that how come you couldn't help stop bad people too.

Lori: *nods slowly*

Katie: You'd raid my kit and pretend that you were helpin' me. *laughs* You'd put on the latex gloves even though they were huge compared to your little hands. It was adorable to watch you run around the house in a little dress and pigtails wearing oversized latex gloves.

Lori: ...How...embarassing.

Katie: I taped it once. After you were taken, I watched that tape for weeks. *lowers head* I just sat there watching your smile, your laugh, your eyes...the way you sneezed after spilling the fingerprint powder everywhere.

Lori: Why are you telling me this?

Katie: I don't know.

Lori: *stares at Katie*

Katie: *sighs*

Lori: *hugs Katie*

Katie: *blinks*

Lori: *lets go*

Katie: What was that for?

Lori: You looked like you needed it.

Katie: ...I should really be going now. *stands*

Lori: *stands*

Katie: Thanks for dinner. I'll see you in a few days. *walks over to door, leaves*

Scott: *stands*

Lori: That was weird. What did you do to her?

Scott: I didn't do anything.

Lori: Sure. *grabs cup from table, walks into kitchen*

Kitchen

Lori: *turns on sink*

Scott: *walks over, leans against wall*

Lori: *grabs washcloth*

Scott: *staring at Lori*

Lori: What.

Scott: I want to know what happened in Colombia.

Lori: *lifts head, looks at Scott*

Scott: I want to hear it from you.

Lori: Okay.

Scott: ...I take it you didn't get this far with the therapist.

Lori: Not even close. Where do you want me to start?

Scott: From the top.

Lori: *nods*

TBC..............................

Wow!! Lots to catch up on. Great updates Geni.

Scott and Lori...Aww I love them so much.

Katie: *reaches up, moves hair from Lori's face*

Lori: ...What are you doing?

Katie: Just looking.

Lori: *smiles* Uh, you drunk or something?

Katie: No. Do you um...do you remember uh...nevermind.

Lori: Remember what?

Katie: Do you remember the times I used to tuck you in at night when you were little?

Lori: ...No, why?

Katie: Well it was when I was working at the lab. Nights. One night before I left, I tucked you in and you asked why I was going to work and I told you that I was helping to stop bad people from hurting good people. And then you...sat up and hugged me and told me to be careful because you didn't want bad people to hurt me. You um...you'd ask a lot after that how come you couldn't help stop bad people too.

Lori: *nods slowly*

Katie: You'd raid my kit and pretend that you were helpin' me. *laughs* You'd put on the latex gloves even though they were huge compared to your little hands. It was adorable to watch you run around the house in a little dress and pigtails wearing oversized latex gloves.

Lori: ...How...embarassing.

Katie: I taped it once. After you were taken, I watched that tape for weeks. *lowers head* I just sat there watching your smile, your laugh, your eyes...the way you sneezed after spilling the fingerprint powder everywhere.

Lori: Why are you telling me this?

Katie: I don't know.

Lori: *stares at Katie*

Katie: *sighs*

Lori: *hugs Katie*

Katie: *blinks*

I had to read this twice. God is shocked, but it's soooo nice.:eek:

Thanks for the read Geni, Your awsome:)

:eek: Holy crap, Katie's being nice to Lori again (even if only for a moment)... I think the world's about to stop! :p

And I'm glad she can trust Scott enough to tell him about Colombia. That's great for her to get out there. I believe the only other person she told was Speed, right?

Great update! :)

Hee, aww. :D

^ Yep, the only other person she ever told was Speed. :)

Thanks for the reviews!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miami, Trace Lab, midnight

Horatio: *walks in* Speed. The trace on our dead man from the heist.

Speed: *grabs paper from printer* Substance on the bottom of his shoes was periphyton algae.

Horatio: Okay, narrow it down.

Speed: How does the Everglades sound?

Horatio: It sounds like a large area to search.

Calleigh: *walks in* Our dead man's name is Bernard Cruz, he's been in and out of prison on assault charges and domestic violence, I don't peg him as an organized criminal. None of this is making any sense. Who steals a police van, calls Ryan away to a bunch of bogus crime scenes, uploads a virus and blows the evidence locker before kidnapping someone who isn't even valuable to them?

Horatio: Who was Heather assigned to all week?

Calleigh: Ryan.

Speed: You think someone's targetting him with this?

Horatio: It certainly seems like a possibility. It may not be about a kidnap or the evidence locker.

Calleigh: Seems like a pretty elaborate setup then.

Horatio: Agreed. The question is why.

Speed: ...The suspects were using a police van, right?

Calleigh: Yeah.

Speed: Did anyone report it stolen?

Calleigh: *stares blankly*

Speed: Because those things are supposed to be cleaned and logged every shift.

Horatio: Speed, go check out the garage. *walks over to door*

Speed: Where are you off to?

Horatio: I'm going to find the vehicle. *walks away*

A/V Lab

Horatio: *places hands on hips*

Katie: *sits, grabs keyboard* Sorry I'm late, I had a thing.

Horatio: *nods* How are we on emergency power?

Katie: We have the backup server online but the programs are still juiced. I can't even run a directory search from the phone book. Unless you want me to try it in the morgue where Calleigh did her search. Different building, different server.

Horatio: I need to turn on the van's low-jack system which is something we can't do down there.

Katie: I might be good with computers but I can't do this with crapped out software and an inconsistant power source.

Horatio: That's probably what the bad guys were counting on. Okay, get over to the PD and try it there.

Katie: It won't be a problem if I can get the vehicle's identification number.

Speed: *walks in* I have it. It's the only one not accounted for. *hands over paper*

Katie: *grabs paper*

Horatio: Did someone sign it out?

Speed: Yeah and you'll never guess who. *hands over notebook*

Horatio: *looks down* ...Ryan Wolfe.

Katie: He stole the van?

Horatio: No. *walks away*

Katie: It'd be nice if let us in on the case every now and then.

Speed: *nods* I thought you were off.

Katie: I was. Horatio wanted me to come in and tinker with the server.

Speed: You.

Katie: *frowns* Yeah. You do realize I was a tech in college before we met. I left to hang out with you guys. *stands, grabs bag from back of chair* Man I miss the old days of college. Did you know I got in early? I'm not as stupid as you think I am.

Speed: There's a difference between being stupid and being an idiot.

Katie: *smiles* Yeah you would know that. *walks away*

Speed: *lifts brow*

Layout room

Horatio: Okay folks here's what we have so far. The evidence locker explosion and shootout was a diversion to take the police van and damage the server so we couldn't track the vehicle. However, the log for the van was signed Ryan Wolfe which I think is this guy trying to laugh in our faces.

Delko: It's a pattern. Ryan's the one who got the call-outs, it was Ryan's phone that uploaded the virus to the server and now Ryan's name is in the log book. Someone's definitely sending him a message.

Ryan: Then why take Heather? We're not exactly co-workers, we're not together, I have the same connection with her as I do with Anni, Jenna or Carly. It doesn't make any sense.

Calleigh: It could be that she was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Take a hostage, send a bigger message.

Horatio: I think I know who we're after. Officer McInnis.

Ryan: *wide-eyed* Yeah, yeah that guy signed my name in a log at a crime scene a few months back. I busted him for it and drug possession along with collaborating with a suspect in a murder investigation.

Calleigh: That's a pretty fair motive for singling you out.

Ryan: Except I don't get how this makes my life any more difficult.

Delko: If you hadn't gone to check the evidence, Heather probably wouldn't have been taken.

Ryan: *looks at Eric*

Delko: You busted him on evidence so he threw it back in your face. Literally.

Calleigh: Which means you may be directly responsible for her death, if she's been killed already.

Ryan: How does that make me responsible for her death?

Calleigh: She's a visitor here. She was under your supervision.

Ryan: Come on, it's not like I shoved her out in front of the bullets. The lab's security is a priority, I had to act on that.

Delko: The safety of Heather was your priority. You don't run this lab, Wolfe.

Ryan: *glaring* Are you telling me you wouldn't protect the lab?

Delko: I'd protect the unarmed visitor.

Horatio: Okay people, let's focus on the case please. We know the trace from the bottom of our dead man came from the Everglades and the choppers have already been sent out looking for the van. Katie's at the PD right now trying to get the GPS-

Cellphone rings

Horatio: *looks down, opens phone* Speak of the devil. *puts phone up to ear* Yeah.

Ryan: *scratches head*

Calleigh: *sighs*

Horatio: Okay, thank you. *closes phone* The vehicle's 3 miles west of Homestead Airport.

Everglades, 1am

Horatio: *steps through bushes, lifts weapon*

Ryan: *looks around* This is where the vehicle's supposed to be, right?

Horatio: That's correct. The chopper's spotted some disturbance about 30 feet from here before the GPS confirmed the vehicle's location.

Ryan: So this is definitely the place. Where would a vehicle go in here? It's a slough.

Horatio: *lowers weapon* Wolfe, do you see that? Straight ahead.

Ryan: *squints* Red lights. *runs*

Near swamp area

Ryan: *shines flashlight* It's the van, H! It's sinking!

Horatio: *jogs over, dials phone* I'm calling rescue as we speak.

Ryan: They're not going to get through here fast enough H, you know that. What if she's still in there? What are we supposed to do just let it sink?

Horatio: Okay, calm down Ryan. *puts phone up to ear* Yeah, we've located the vehicle, I need rescue here immediately.

Ryan: *jumps into swamp*

Horatio: *on phone* Get me a chopper if you can't get the trucks in here!

Middle of swamp

Ryan: *lifts gun, pulls trigger*

Shot fires across door lock

Ryan: *grabs door, yanks* Heather! *peeks through cage* HEATHER!

Water pours into van

Ryan: *pulls door open, throws gun into water* HEATHER! *reaches toward Heather*

Heather: *coughs, blinks, looks around* Oh my God where am I? *looks down* Am I sinking? Ryan!

Ryan: Grab my hand!

Heather: *reaches onto window cage, pulls self up*

Water rushes in

Heather: *slides down van, coughing*

Ryan: Climb up the cage again, come on.

Heather: *grabs caged windows, climbs*

Ryan: *reaches for Heather's collar, yanks her up*

Heather: *holds onto Ryan's neck*

Ryan: Hold on, hold on. *drags Heather backwards*

Van sinks into swamp

Ryan: You okay?

Heather: I woke up in a sinking coffin, what do you think?

Shore

Heather: *pulls blanket close*

Ryan: *wraps arm around Heather*

Horatio: Heather, do you know who put you in the back of the van?

Heather: *shakes head* I don't know his name. He was...tall though. He had blonde hair and a scar over his right eye.

Horatio: *looks at Ryan*

Ryan: That sounds like McInnis.

Heather: Who's that?

Horatio: A former police officer.

Heather: Some cop shoved me in the back of a van to drown?

Ryan: He has a bit of a grudge against me.

Horatio: Did you see where he went? Did he mention where he was going to anyone else?

Heather: No. He just knocked me out.

Horatio: Alright. We're going to get you to a hospital to get checked out, would that be okay?

Heather: He didn't hurt me that badly.

Horatio: *lifts brows* That may be but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Heather: Don't I have the right to refuse treatment?

Horatio: Yes b-

Heather: Then no. *stands, walks away*

Horatio: *blinks*

Ryan: Feisty thing, isn't she?

Horatio: Indeed.

TBC................

Last edited:
Glad to see that Heather's alright! And officer McInnis...Geni, you sure do know how to make villians rather nasty and easy to despise- you have such an excellent grasp of character!

Katie's having a bit of change of heart perhaps? I loved the retrospect she did with Lori- shows she hasn't completely lost her mind yet. Notice, I said yet...

Scott and Lori...OMG...she's going to tell him about Columbia? There is serious trust between them. I think they just might make it :D

Excellent update!

Scott and Lori. :O She trust him enough to tell him about Columbia? Damn. "Scott- marry that girl."

And I'm glad that Katie has finally FINALLY realized that Lori HAS changed. Good Girl.

Man, Delko fighting Wolfe becuase Wolfe didn't keep his priorties straight and almost got Heather killed in the process. Go Delko.

But Ryan redeemed himself by saving Heather(and let's face it, wrapping his arms around her). And I'm glad that Heather didn't say "I'm OK." when asked if she was if ok. Bwaha and that fiestiness at the end. But what's up with her not wanting to get checked out? oO

Wheeeeew! Final caught up with the pack!!! Man have been reading this for two days now to catch up to this point, And I have to say I have LMAO! the entire time. The love story part is great. I can't stop reading it! please keep going. I would like to get the rest of the stories that go with this one if you can tell me how to get them that would be great. Also I have an Idea for a stoy if you would like to try it on and, see if it can come alive.please let me know. I really would like for you to write it because you can bringit too life better that I can.and you can make it anyway you see fit. Please let me know something and keep up the good work.

I really love the Yoda comment that was great!!! Also loved the Yo mate! I had to get up out of the floor several time from laughing so hard at some of you satire.
I wish this was movie,or book.I think it would make a great Mel Brooks movie! Its just so funny and witty, and a times it so serious, & romantic, & action packed. Really Really great job on this. 10 star for you and your work!!!!!!!!

CSISDFlash said:
Also I have an Idea for a stoy if you would like to try it on and, see if it can come alive.please let me know. I really would like for you to write it because you can bringit too life better that I can.and you can make it anyway you see fit. Please let me know something and keep up the good work.

I'd be happy to try it out. :) I'd say PM me but I don't think you can use private messages yet. I assume it's a separate story than this one? If so, my e-mail address should be in my profile. (just let me know if you e-mailed because my address is notorious for sending the wrong thing into junk)

I would like to get the rest of the stories that go with this one if you can tell me how to get them that would be great.

The first 3 have been wiped out by topic pruning so I've uploaded them along with the 4th thread to sendspace. You can find them here:

CSI: Miami Road Trip
CSI:Miami RT2
Warning: Keep All Hands & Feet Inside Hummerhome - # 3 RT
CSI:Miami Road Trip - We've Traveled A Long Way

They should open up on any word document program but if they don't, just let me know. You can find 5-9 here as the links at the beginning of the thread are broken. There's 10 threads so I don't know how much you're willing to read through. :lol:

And aw, thanks for the lovely compliments. :) It means a lot.

Happilyhappy said:
Bwaha and that fiestiness at the end. But what's up with her not wanting to get checked out? oO

:devil:

speedfanatic05 said:
Glad to see that Heather's alright! And officer McInnis...Geni, you sure do know how to make villians rather nasty and easy to despise- you have such an excellent grasp of character!

Aw thanks. :adore:

racefh said:
And of course it's Ryan's fault. I agree with Eric! (Kidding, kidding).

LOL!

Thanks so much for the reviews y'all! I should have more in a bit.

Edit time has expired. :p I iz slow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miami, house, 10am

Lori: *pours coffee*

Scott: *runs downstairs*

Lori: *lifts head* In a hurry?

Scott: What?

Lori: Obviously you never learned not to run down the stairs, you might fall and bite your tongue.

Scott: *looks back at stairs*

Lori: *walks over, lifts cup* Here.

Scott: *grabs cup, smiles* Thanks.

Lori: *walks back to kitchen*

Scott: *grabs paper from counter* You working today?

Lori: Not until this afternoon but you should probably know that I'm going to be pullin' some really long hours this week. I probably won't be home very much.

Scott: *nods, reading paper*

Lori: Are you actually reading your stocks? Because that's really boring. It's bad enough you had it on the television upstairs. Who cares how much Google and McDonalds made yesterday compared to how much they've lost this morning?

Scott: I don't have shares with Google or McDonalds.

Lori: Well whatever. *grabs newspaper* I get it, you like to keep everything in order and hey, maybe it makes you feel closer to home but for christ's sake you're not a balding 40-year old guy sitting at the billionth floor of some office building. You're young, hot and you're in Miami. Get a tan and relax. Which reminds me, do not wear this jacket overcoat thing to work, please. It's 99 above and in a city like this, windows and walls are interchangable materials. *grabs Scott's tie, rips it off*

Scott: *lifts brows*

Lori: *unbuttons jacket, removes it*

Scott: What are you doing?

Lori: Undressing you. Don't feel too flattered though, you'll thank me at high noon. There. Much more appropriate in this climate.

Scott: *looks down*

Lori: I might not know a lot about fashion but I'd rather you not liquify.

Scott: Thanks. I'm starting to think my plane landed on the wrong planet though.

Lori: I know, I know, you've been here plenty of times but it's different living here than it is vacationing here. And by the way, 'causeway' does not mean 'speedway'. You're going to scare the bajesus out of everyone.

Scott: I don't drive that fast.

Lori: Sure.

Scott: *smiles* I should be getting to work now. *kisses Lori* See you later.

Lori: *smirks*

Scott: *walks away, shuts door*

Lori: *sigh*

Street, downtown Miami

Scott: *shuts car door*

Crying heard from dark alley

Scott: *looks toward alley*

People walk by, school bus stops nearby

Scott: *looks around, walks down alley*

Alley

Girl: *crying*

Scott: *tilts head, steps forward* Hey, are you alright?

Girl: *looks up, scurries backward*

Scott: *lifts hands* No no, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you.

Girl: *leans against garbage can*

Scott: *kneels* What's your name?

Girl: *sniffs* Ria.

Scott: *nods* Okay Ria, I'm Scott. I work in the building next door. Are you hurt? Where are your parents?

Ria: My father's looking for me. He's mad. If he finds me he'll kill me!

Scott: Alright, calm down. *reaches into pocket, pulls out cellphone* I'm going to call the police.

Ria: No you aren't.

Man: *walks up, slams fist into Scott's head*

Scott: UGH! *falls over*

Man: *kicks Scott's side, starts punching him*

Scott: *clocks Man in the face*

Man: *staggers back, grabs Scott by the shirt, slams him into the ground* Get it! Get it!

Ria: *reaches into pocket, grabs wallet*

Man: Anything in it?

Ria: *opens wallet* Credit cards and some 20s.

Man: Take it all.

Ria: *nods*

Man: This city never ceases to amaze me. *punching Scott*

Ria: Daddy I think you got him.

Man: I always hated these business types. Think they're better than everyone 'cause they have a job. *stands, kicking Scott*

Ria: How come you don't have a job, Daddy?

Man: *grabs wallet from Ria* Go get in the car. *reaches into wallet, fishes around* You got it all?

Ria: Yep.

Man: Good. *drops wallet, runs away*

Scott: *rolls over, holds head* Ugh.

Street, 3 hours later

Horatio: *shuts Hummer door* What do we have?

Yelina: *looks down at pad* Scott Finch, found beaten in the alley 20 minutes ago.

Horatio: Scott...Finch. Okay, is he at the hospital?

Yelina: He's actually refusing to go. Paramedics can't get him into the van.

Horatio: So he is alive and...apparently kicking. *walks over to ambulance* Mr. Finch.

Scott: *lifts head*

Horatio: How are you feeling?

Scott: Like I went 3 rounds with a sack of potatoes.

Horatio: What happened?

Scott: I heard this girl crying, went to check it out and the next thing I know, some guy's pounding his fists into me. He took the credit cards and cash from my wallet and split. He mentioned he had a car but I never saw it, the girl's name is Ria she seemed about 12 or 13 and the man was apparently her father but it didn't look like it was their first try at the rodeo.

Horatio: *lifts brows* Interesting, thank you.

Scott: I managed to get one shot off with my fist so maybe there's DNA you can use. They also both touched my wallet, it's still lying in the alley.

Horatio: *nods* I understand you're refusing to go to the hospital.

Scott: Only until you guys got here. Might as well get me before I either lose consciousness or forget it all.

Horatio: It's appreciated.

Scott: *lowers head, rubs forehead* Flaking out on my first day at my new job probably won't go over very well.

Horatio: I'll contact your work. You have a phone number?

Scott: Sure. *reaches into pocket* ...*sigh* which was in my wallet.

Horatio: Okay, don't worry about it, we'll take care of it. *looks around* Did you park your car out here?

Scott: ...Yeah, why?

Horatio: Did you lock it?

Scott: *sighs, covers eyes*

Horatio: We'll find your car. But before you get to the hospital, I'll have one of my CSIs process you, would that be okay?

Scott: Of course.

Horatio: Alright. *walks away*

Near Hummer

Horatio: *walks over* Calleigh, the victim is at the ambulance.

Calleigh: *nods, grabs kit* I heard over the radio that he's Scott Finch?

Horatio: That's right.

Calleigh: Isn't that Lori's friend?

Horatio: Yep.

Near ambulance

Calleigh: *places kit down, smiles* I'm Calleigh Duquesne.

Scott: *dabs forehead with gauze* Nice to meet you.

Calleigh: *pulls on latex gloves* I'm sorry this happened to you.

Scott: Do you tell that to all your victims?

Calleigh: *smiling* Most of them don't live long enough for me to say anything to them. You're lucky, it could have been a lot worse.

Scott: I know.

Calleigh: *opens swab package* I need your right hand, please.

Scott: *reaches out hand*

Calleigh: ...This is your left hand.

Scott: *looks down* ...I'm sorry. *lifts other hand*

Calleigh: Are you feelin' okay?

Scott: *rubs neck* I'm not supposed to get any more concussions for at least another 2 weeks.

Calleigh: You were involved in another altercation recently?

Scott: *smiles* Uh, gas line break near a restaurant back in New York.

Calleigh: I see. *swabs Scott's hand* Well, you should get to the hospital so they can check you out.

Scott: *nods*

Speed: *walks over* Can we have a minute?

Scott: *looks at Speed*

Calleigh: Uh, sure. I'll be at the scene. *walks away*

Scott: *looks at alley*

Speed: Do you have a way to get home tonight?

Scott: *lifts brow* Now that I think about it, no. Lori doesn't have a vehicle either.

Speed: I'll have someone pick you up from the hospital.

Scott: *laughs* No, no that's alright. I think I'll be okay. You don't need to do that, sir.

Speed: Don't call me 'sir'. *opens cellphone*

Scott: Uh okay...officer?

Speed: *looking down at phone*

Scott: ...Mister Speedle?

Speed: *smirks* Speed's fine.

Scott: *stares blankly* I don't think I'd feel right about that.

Speed: Call me if you need anything, alright?

Scott: ...Okay.

Speed: *walks away*

Scott: *scratches head*

TBC....................................

Last edited:
Aww, Speed takes care of his baby's own... :)

Poor Scott, though... After Lori's mother-ish moments, I wonder if she'll let him out of the house... haha.

Great update!

Good Update Keep it comming . Poor Scott he can't seem to win. I think Speed is still being causious with him. Hes afraid Lori is going to do him wrong at some point. Speed wants to like him but, he will probably hang back and see how it unfolds. Katie on the other hand will have her nose stuck in the middle as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back