Re-examine the episodes! ['Extreme']

Re: Re-examine the episodes! ['Wannabe']

Here is so quiet, maybe we should choose next ep *begging about season 3 eps*

I've been sick so I haven't even done my review for Wannabe yet. I love that epi though. If someone wants to pick the next epi go ahead!

I haven't done this yet even though I said it was a good idea, because I was busy, and although I haven't watched it lately I remember most of this episode. At first I didn't really like Wally but I ended up liking him more as Speed started to like him more. :lol: I felt horrible when he had died too. I felt like Speed was really rooting for Wally because he was so passionate about forensic work and then he died. :(

Also loved Calleigh's fear of ants becoming apparent and then her facing it near the end. :lol:

Ok all, let's get this going again especially sine the season is over. :( We'll go with Tinder Box from Season One. Enjoy re-viewing or if you've never seen it, enjoy watching it! If you have a suggestion for episodes you want to re-examine just PM me!

Ok all, let's get this going again especially sine the season is over. :( We'll go with Tinder Box from Season One. Enjoy re-viewing or if you've never seen it, enjoy watching it! If you have a suggestion for episodes you want to re-examine just PM me!
Damn, not season 3 again :( Happy watching everyone! ;)

Damn, not season 3 again :( Happy watching everyone! ;)

We can do season 3 next time, do you have one you want to do? Let me know!

Tinder Box- I enjoyed that episode. I did think it was rather random how H appeared outside the bar straight away. Was he stalking his CSI's or something?!
It was good to see Eric and Speed away from the lab. I liked the friendship these two had.
I loved Ben Browder in Farscape, so I liked seeing him ! And he played the part well, it was believable that he would act that way. He wasn't a proper villian, just very misguided. And it was good that Eric didn't believe it was him- that came across as a very human reaction.

Re: Re-examine the episodes! ['Tinder Box']

Me too, Solitaire. Was this the one in which Delko fell in love with that girl (sort of) and didn't even know her name? Alexx told him her name after she posted him.

^ yes, thats the one. I miss Delko 'the player.' Although it was abit much that he was so upset about her death and he hardly even knew her. But I suppose it was to give the case even more of a personal connection for him.

I think he was probably upset with himself since he had been with the girl and knew so little about her. Of course the fact that she died was also upsetting but I think that the fact that he knew so little really affected him.

I actually don't miss Delko the player. He was too immature and non-commited. I like he is a little more serious now and isn't going around looking for hook-ups and flings. IMO he had to grow up and start taking responsability in his life.

I think he was probably upset with himself since he had been with the girl and knew so little about her. Of course the fact that she died was also upsetting but I think that the fact that he knew so little really affected him.
I totally agree w/ you on this. He was really upset & you could sens that wished he knew her name ;)

BTW, isn't it a little bit ironic that in Eric lost a girlfriend who died for smoke inhalation & he almost lost Calleigh in the same way? :shifty:

Anyway another great episode & I too wondered what the hell was doing H there.
Also loved the fact they reused the name of the burned club also later (it is the same one where Seth brought Calleigh in during "All In" :lol:).

What was I talking about? Oh yeah the episode. The story was absolutely great, loved that we finally had a good guy who just opted for the wrong way to make something good for other people. Unfortunately, this kind of things happens too many times, but still I loved it.
And yeah I loved how Eric didn't want to believe it at first, very realistic :thumbsup:

Then, just give me Speedle w/ a white shirt & we're all done :drool:
What else? Oh Speed & Delko...the best couple of friends ever. Not only they worked together, but they used to hang around together. Gosh I miss this kind of stuff.

Time for a triva:
-do you know that this one was Corey Miller's frist episode?
-do you know that Corey Miller & the cast made a prank to Rory Cochrane....wanting him to dance perfectly knowing that he hates dancing? You could have read this kind of information on the old CBS website on the writers' blog. It was one of Corey's first blogs :lol:

The girl died, because the people trampled her, not because of smoke inhailation.

The girl died, because the people trampled her, not because of smoke inhailation.
Let's put it in this way. Alexx expalined Delko that she died b/c of a mixture of smoke inhalation & people trampled her. She may have survived the smoke inhalation, but, certainly people trampling on her in that chaos didn't help her :shifty:

Then, just give me Speedle w/ a white shirt & we're all done :drool:
Oh hell yeah! He looked sooo good! I have that cap and love it! I should make an icon with it!

Florry86 said:
What else? Oh Speed & Delko...the best couple of friends ever. Not only they worked together, but they used to hang around together. Gosh I miss this kind of stuff.

I do too, they had great (friend) chemistry. I miss that.

Florry86 said:
-do you know that Corey Miller & the cast made a prank to Rory Cochrane....wanting him to dance perfectly knowing that he hates dancing? You could have read this kind of information on the old CBS website on the writers' blog. It was one of Corey's first blogs :lol:

I had heard something about this, can you tell me more?

Florry86 said:

I had heard something about this, can you tell me more?
All I remember is that Corey Miller asked Rorcy Cochrane to dance during the scene at the disco so that it looked more realistic & Khandi Alexander, David Caruso & other members of the cast & crew were all excited telling him that he had to dance. Rory, who OFC can't dance, didn't want to dance & told them that he would prefer quitting than dancing :lol:
But, honestly, that's all I remember ;)

Back